What's new

New records!

Martin

Administrator
Obviously due to the N64 textures, which some other sites linked to. :)

We broke quite a few records yesterday, this is just for EmuTalk, excluding Emulation64:

Most online: 979, Yesterday at 05:15.
Registered Users Visiting Yesterday > 1000
New Users Registered Yesterday > 700

Unique visitors yesterday: 38890
Page views: 308674
Hits: 1255581

Will be difficult to beat this. :) I'm glad the server did so well, it was slow from time to time but it survived. :D

Oh and we just crossed 30000 registered members. :)

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
It was a blast but the server didn't crash. That's enough for me. ;)

Impressive stats... It'll take long to beat that, but as it seems we can handle even worst load and that's great. :D

Jaz said:
Why was yesterday so popular!? Any theories?!
Djipi's cell Zelda high resolution project was released. Since Rovolution will have retro capabilities many Revolution related sites linked to us since many users would like to see similar improvements on varius older games.

Last edited:

Allnatural

700 new registrations? Damn.

Wonder how many of those will be single (or non-) posters, never to be heard from again...

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Allnatural said:

Wonder how many of those will be single (or non-) posters, never to be heard from again...

Not enough probably. ;)

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Yeah, three cheers for ET and the Emu64 network! :D

Without which the last 5+ years on the net, I'd be very alone!

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
Allnatural said:

I'm guessing Martin will ruin the lives of a good portion of those who sign up. :p

tye stik

Super Nintendo Wizard
Nice stats... as to why that day was so busy, well, i have my theories...

Two weeks ago a phone call came in... a lady in overcome with grief over the death of her husband. She confided in me the true objectives of the pseudo-democratic puppet government to which we are enslaved.
Through smooth and savy cunning I convinced her to meet me... somewhere safe. Moonlight came down hard, like shitty diarrhea in a toilet bowl... i dragged slow on the cigarette wedged comfortably between my lips. Large boobs appeared. Right infront of me... they seem to be getting... bigger!?

"Huh-low there", I muttered at the boobs, (that where so subtle, yet so firm).

"Listen! We must hurry..."

Said the Boobs...

"... they followed me here i think!"

It wasnt long before I realized that it was the woman from the phone call, and not simply a pair of (perfectly sized) breasts. Oward! Blah blah blah...

November 14, 2005
Damn! Foiled again by the coperate controled government overmind! Locked up in a cell 9999 miles underground with 700 mutant emulator monkey creatures! But wait! I see boobs again! Yay, shes come here to save me! The door slide slowly to the side... the monkeys hollard with various sounds of the early Final Fantasy games and an occasional 1Up sound form mario.

"OMG I'm so happy to see you!" I exlaimed.

SMACK* I'm hit to the ground...

"You jerk! you should have told me you had herpes!" The boobs screamed in burning (and itching) agony.

Without warning the mutant emulator monkeys ran around in crazed delirium. Suddenly, silence. The mutant-monkeys scurry, without sound, to their computers... each of them typing away like so many japanese game programers. The monkeys had solved the rittle... they would contact there master and procede with the destruction of the world. Knowing that there master was a Emulator Guru (especially his expertise in emulator/monkey merging) the mutant emulator monkeys would register with every emulator forum on the web and post a hidden message... they found there master here, on EmuTalk... his name? tye stik.

WhiteX

Jaz said:
Yeah, three cheers for ET and the Emu64 network! :D

Without which the last 5+ years on the net, I'd be very alone!

Don´t worry we are here to stay or perhaps...you should worry:evil: