What's new

new project64.rdx

perfectdark

I propose you this config file (project64.rdx) for project64, the wonderful Nintendo64 emulator.
This file is to place on the principal directory of project64; it permits to show some extra infos on
the games when you use the emulator:
-the game developper
-the game date release (warning for the frenchs:the dates are inversed in english. example: 1998/05/26)
-the genre of the game (example:Sport-Snowboarding)
-the number of players

I began with the fabulous file: Project64 RDX v1.1 (734 games complete)- by lnsop.
I've improved the genre infos. ex: racing-rally.
I've collected extra infos.
I've added the rom: Les Razmoket (F) which was added on the rdb file.

I've e-mailed linsop and have received the answer one week later. He agrees to the spread of this file with some little changes on the reference.
He has done at least 80% of the job !!!

I send the V1.5 version (781 games complete + 5 roms (e) (f) (g) and 26 roms (j) to complete). extra infos are available on my homepage:

http://perfectdarkfr.free.fr/index.html

Bye:innocent:

Last edited:
M

Mike_PJMaster

Hey There! I was just wondering, how do you setup Project 64 so that it uses the .rdx? I downloaded the file, put it in my directory, actually renamed it Project64.rdx, then went into Project 64 and refreshed the Rom List. However, nothing changed. what am I doing wrong?

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
You have to enable what you want to see in the settings menu like the maker, when it was made, etc.

OP
P

perfectdark

how to see results and japanese help

2bzy4ne1 said:
You have to enable what you want to see in the settings menu like the maker, when it was made, etc.

Good answer, 2bzy4ne1

Click on: Options/Settings
Select: Rom Selection
Click on the fields on the left and after on the "add" button:

This config file concerns this fields:

Release Date
Genre
Developer
Players

Sorry, i forget to mention to rename the rdx file to project64.rdx

Oh, i forget; If somebody is japanese (it's better to read the japanese sites) or if you have one of the rom which i don't know the number of players (23 japanese roms), please contact me.
I need about 30 minutes to find 1 of this info!!

Thanks

:happy:

Last edited:
OP
P

perfectdark

reference of the file

can you leave the reference of lnsop in your site in the author
like: lnsop-perfectdark.
That's because i have contacted him before and i started my file from his V1.0 (he has done about 80% of that file).

can you do the same for the name of the file:
rdx_perfectdark_v1.5.zip ---> rdx_lnsopperfectdark_v1.5.zip

Thanks !, your site is realy cool :happy:

(Excuse my english)

M

Mike_PJMaster

Hey, thx alot for the help! I got is all setup and I really think that the file is cool! Hope to see another great update! Till then, have fun. :thumbsup: :devil:

Lex

I downloaded the 1.6 version form your post but when i returnd to the post the download link whas gone ???

lario

The Smart One
From readme:
"
[ACDE962F-B2CBF87F-C:50]
Good Name=NBA Pro 98 (E) [!]
Developer=Konami
ReleaseDate=1998/04/??
Genre=Sport-Basket
Players=4

[8D1780B6-57B3B976-C:50]
Good Name=NBA Pro 99 (E) [!]
Developer=Konami
ReleaseDate=1999/09/??
Genre=Sport-Basket
Players=8
"

I have the date 1998/04/30 for NBA Pro 98 (E), but since you seem to use the date for the region in which it was first released as the release date for all regions, you should use 1998/02/10.
(NBA In the Zone (J,U) is the same game as NBA Pro (E).)
For NBA Pro 99 (E) 1999/04/07.

OP
P

perfectdark

NBA Pro & My webpage

For Lario:
I have the date 1998/04/30 for NBA Pro 98 (E), but since you seem to use the date for the region in which it was first released as the release date for all regions, you should use 1998/02/10.

I only use the release date of the current version (not for all the regions) so the date which interest me is the: 1998/04/30.
From where do you find that info? a jacquet? a particular site?
Have you the same info fot NBA Pro 99 (E)[!]?
It seems to correspond to the info i found. Thanks !!:happy:

For Lex and Smiff:
Can you describe the problem you have with my homepage, please (it's my first one!)? Which browser do you have, which resolution, which exploitation system? Thanks. :!!!:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
About the release-date...usually, only usa uses the YY/DD/MM.
Everyone else, i think, or well mostly, uses YY/MM/DD. So that's ok. Personally i like the second ;)

Great work :thumbsup:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
upped thanks, hope you don't mind i repackaged it slightly (?) not normally something i do.