What's new

new plugins in development?

thomaz

are there any new plugins in development?

There's several graphical errors on some games, for example in yoshis story (flat eggs sometimes, +++, they're not THAT bad, but this game and others, in my opinion, deserves better treatment time:cry:

just wondered, haven't seen a new graphic plugin for a long

Cadex

Yes.

There are still graphics plugins in development. One graphics plugin that looks very promising is Rice's Daedalus, which you can read about in the 1964 forum. It follows the same spec as Jabo's so theoretically it should work with Project64.

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
Cadex said:
There are still graphics plugins in development. One graphics plugin that looks very promising is Rice's Daedalus, which you can read about in the 1964 forum. It follows the same spec as Jabo's so theoretically it should work with Project64.

It works great with PJ64!

OP
T

thomaz

well, WHERE in the PJ64 forum? ni the 1.5 beta discussion? sorry about this, but I ain't into forum talks:blush:

and by the way, sorry for all thiose words placed wrong and bad grammar, it's just some otjher xp minor problem I guess...:happy:

OP
T

thomaz

ARGH:n64:

not long after writing last reply, I saw you meant 1964,not PJ64.

sorry for that:doh: :doh: :doh:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Was kinda wondering the same thing :saint:
If it wasn't for the little outdated eVoodoo, glide64 would probably be the best plugin out there.
But mcleod's working on it! Yay!:happy:

OP
T

thomaz

while I saw your picture Knuckles, I kept thinking of this new game collection on gamecube (yup it's getting a sloooow dead but people don't want it anymore), 7 sonic titles, and wondered if anyone had played it and if the game had graphic and music improvements THIS TIME

heh a litlle sideway here, and that's why nobody will answer on this topic...:cry:

Knuckles

I'll reply :p

well, actually, I'm still playing almost all of these games on my good old genesis, my sister have a GC but I don't want to get in her bedroom to play (girl bedroom :S)

Also, I don't know about the collection but I think they only ported the original version to play on GC, the only questions from me are:

-are the original codes are working?

and

-how is configured the GC controller? I know genesis only use 4 buttons and 2 axis but the GC one is really different...

anyway...

ra5555

N64 Newbie
If you have a Geforce or Readon Graphics Card, I don't really recommend you to use Gilde64, the graphics look horrible (really low detail) compared to Jabo's D3D. But that is just my opinion, if everyone else is getting excellent graphic quality please tell me.

Knuckles

Well, actually ,on my TNT2 , everything (well almost) looks great. I tried it on a Geforce, no problems too.

AzNStYleZ

RPG Crack Addict
This is kind of off topic but arent TNT2's kind of OLD? jeez how much do they cost nowadays? 20 bucks???

OP
T

thomaz

girl rooms...????????

hmmm... well if the girlroom is PINK with PINK HEARTS and BAAAAAAAAD smell, pictures of backstreet boys (holy god :doh: )
and other almost naked men with a quite "¤&/"¤!!)/=/) body

...then I would consider NOT to spend 2 seconds there, only enjoying an even more pinker mario sunshine:happy:

OP
T

thomaz

this topic seems to have most sideways...
since vice city's appearance on pc aonehalf year after the ps2 version, I spent 2 hour and 3 damaged vice city cd's after the nearly impossibble chopper mission.....

that game must win a prize for bein the most irritating gamme EVER!!! it's fun, but damn irritating, ain't anyone agreed to that?