What's new

New nemu ini v 2.3 - download here

Federelli

Beta Tester
Enjoy it, added more games :D
i think they are, power rangers, worms, vigilante8 1 & 2, pokemon snap, thps1, tom & jerry in fists of furry, hybrid heaven pal.
and i corrected lots of comments, plus it's now a multilanguage ini
comment on it plz

Harteex

Harteex das Brot
Well, looks nice and all but, instead of just adding a lot of games you really should try to change Compilermode...

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
Harteex said:
Well, looks nice and all but, instead of just adding a lot of games you really should try to change Compilermode...

Ditto. Not saying I have anymore time then he does to make an INI, but an INI just full of games and no optimizations seems a waste to me. I would bet plenty of the games that do not work in this INI could be fixed with minor adjustments.

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
optimized 6 games so far, unless someone tells me wich optimizations they've found to work, i can't do it alone
meanwhile, i add missing games
once i have time to play my 280 roms, in the 5 different compiler modes and different flashram options... i'll optimize whatever
I have Life, school, girlfriend...
If you feel like helping, go ahead :p

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
Like I said, I don't have that kind of time either, but I would rather see one game that's been through the works over 50 games that have just been added to a list. just my opinion

flow``

flow``
what's the difference?

they're going to end up testing a rom and it's not going to matter about the ini since it has no proper settings to make certain games work.

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
all the same, you shouldn't worry anymore about your contribution, i've tested all the listed roms myself and with a friend of mine. Would you like me to remove you, or would you like to stay as a contributor?
I will make optimizations once i have time... i don't see the problem