What's new

New Nemu ini V 2.20 - Download here

Federelli

Beta Tester
New Nemu ini V 1.25 - Download here

Enjoy it, comment on it plz

updated-1.25, now in spanish and english, enjoy it, more games fixed, added ridge racer 64

Last edited:

flow``

flow``
i'd just like to throw in my 2¢ saying i havent touched this ini since i last released the #-O release forever ago.. please say it's based on my ini, i dont want any responsibility of these modifications and changes..

i 2nd lemmy's comment..

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
flow, only about 3 comments remain from your original ini, plus, you are mentioned as a contributor, since you are my main.
what else should i add

flow``

flow``
Just a comment about your sig. you didnt mod your 5.1 to audigy..

what that was about it this ->

creative's audigy 2 drivers still have the 5.1 series listed in the inf file and they hacked the drivers to make them work on the 5.1 cards (very buggy)

go to driverheaven.net and register for the forum and go to the soundcard board and read up on it

or just grab some much higher quality drivers at kxproject.com

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
actually, the drivers are modded using the best sound quality, why don't you go to futuremark's forums and see for yourself
kxproject sucks completelly and the quality is as bad as i gets
plus i also have all the audigy 2 software :D:D

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
btw, for some reason, i can no longer see those things unless i click on profile... is that cuz i changed the theme? :(

flow``

flow``
lol you're crazy.

creative's whole software line is bloated like shit.
how can you not notice the overly loud subwoofer and fuzzy music? check KX's stuff.. it's crystal clear
I'll never go back to CL software/drivers.. maybe you just didnt know what you were doing or something..

what are you talking about "modded using the best sound quality" they're just the audigy 2 drivers hacked to be compatible on live!/audigy 1 cards