What's new

New dolphin version (v1.01)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FiRES

Emulator Developer
i have cleaned several parts of the source code and (oh wonder ;) ) i have fixed some bugs too. Here is a new build (Dolphin Final 1.01) .

Cheers,
F|RES

ps: Please test if the UXTheme bug is fixed too. I cant test it because i dont have win2k.

Last edited by a moderator:

JinXD

Wicked!! Testing..........

EDIT: I can't get any games to work! The games I'm testing worked with the previous release. I have tried the dll pack but that doesn't help!

Any ideas?

EDIT EDIT: Yep you need to use the registry entry remover.....

Last edited:

arnalion

Nintendo Fan
aha i think i solved the problem, you'll have to use the CleanRegistry.reg file first then it will work.

Super Mario Sunshine runs on higher fps, around 3.0 :p

Last edited:

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
I have the feeling that both of you forgot to enable the dynarec ;)

Last edited:

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
PsyMan said:
I have the feeling that both of you forgot to enable the dynarec ;)

Not really.. For me, Bust-a-Move 3000 goes about 20fps ingame. Although, it's nice with sound and I don't really play it. :p

As for the rest, I noticed Super Monkey Ball now goes ingame somewhat. Someone with Pixel Shading 2.0 should verify this, because ingame shows something for me. Just.. not in colour or can be seen; it's possible that the textures require PS2.0.

On another note, thanks FiRES! You fixed the "What" pop-up box for the music. Crazy Taxi now works better then the Teaser, with sound. :)

Last edited:

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
BAM is indeed slower with the final versions than it was with the teaser, but in the previous final the dynarec was enabled by default after the configuration wizard (the dynarec option was already checked). In this version the interpreter is used by default after the configuration wizard (the dynarec option is not checked).

lukeskyd

problem with cfg grafx menu tab

Help Fires!!!! I 've a geforce 5700 le 256mb and the emu crashes into grafx plugin configuration menu, the emu doesn't show nothing and can't see my graphic card... with old grafx plugin show my card... pls Fires can you fix it ??

Luke

Last edited:

darksuite

What is the current speed of this emulator ?

Hi:

What is the current speed of this emulator ?
and what is the current FPS of nintendo Gamecube ?

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
lukeskyd said:
Help Fires!!!! I 've a geforce 5700 le 256mb and the emu crashes into grafx plugin configuration menu, the emu doesn't show nothing and can't see my graphic card... with old grafx plugin show my card... pls Fires can you fix it ??

Luke

Sounds like you haven't one of the necessairy files. Do you have both the DLLs and Direct X 9B?

... Oh, and it's no problem from what FiRES did, it works for most people actually.

Knuckles

happens with my GFX5700 too, dunno why, it does that since the Beta version. each time I go in the video config while a game is running, it crashes.

Nick_kidid0

Member since 2001
i fixed that problem, did you have postprocess edited in the .ini? setting it back to 0 fixed it. (flipper.ini)

Status
Not open for further replies.