What's new

New Bomberman for N64!!

RSK

A new bomberman shipped for the N64 in Japan this christmas, I wanna know if PJ64 runs it?

I dunno the title though, but the game is 2D retro-style AFAIK...

(Is this one accepted Smiff ;))

:pj64:

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
Yeah I saw it and it looks great - However as far as I know it is yet to be dumped (Can someone correct me?) I would imagine PJ would run it but do not know? Does anyone own this game???

OP
RSK

RSK

why wouldn't it be dumped? it's been out for a while in Japan...

G

Goku

I have it ;)

Its called Bomberman 64 - Arcade Edition (J) (CRC32: 7C532342) and the dump is dated 05/05/02 which is around when I got it.

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
I can't find it anywhere - even on import to purchase!!! This is terrible!!!
Oh and RSK I think you could be a bit more polite - Goku Would you mind posting screenshots if Bomberman works on PJ64??
(Only Kidding!!!)
Thankyou
Grant

OP
RSK

RSK

why does it make me mad when people try to change the subject of a thread totally, and then make other people forget what the original purpose of the thread was?:angry:

Please start a new thread concerning this, Or go 10 threads down and read the damn thread about the excact same thing.... I even think it's still on page one :eek:

Josep

eyerun4phun
odd how they will make bomberman for n64 when they JUST got done making bomberman for gamecube around the same time;)

OP
RSK

RSK

I got the ROM now, and I am planning to post some pictures of it running in PJ, but can somebody please teach me how to show a picture of the ROM running in PJ in my thread?

tnx:colgate:

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
To Get it in Jpeg immediatly it is best to do Print Screen - Paste it in ti paint!!! Then save as a JPEG!!!!!

DarkKnight38

The original
You need to use prt scr, (ctrl + prt scr or alt + prt scr, i forgot which so i do both), and the image of your entire screen should be on the clipboard. Paste it into pain, cut out only pj64, and save it as a jpeg. There ya go.

OP
RSK

RSK

did that, but how do I get it in my thread then?? I click on image and it asks for a hyperlink or something?!

DarkKnight38

The original
looks.... scary. That's the type of artwork one gets nightmares from. Creepy little things with their creepy little eyes, staring, watching you....