Looking great! :happy:

Except maybe, the server is a bit slow so you guys have to wait a bit

EDIT: ok, the server is really slow....

csgo: ÍøÒ³ÊDz»ÊǺÜÂý£¿»òÕßÖ»ÊÇÔÚÖйúÖ®ÍâÂý£¿

Last edited:

neoak

Triforce of Something...
You shocked me more with this thread. I thought i was gonna be banned! :doh:

Anime is more popular in the American continent than what you think. Europe is less interestes because of it's geographical position. (But many of the hardcore Anime fans are from Europe).

Neon Genesis Evangelion in a few words... Is a masterpiece.

A lot of animes are also popular around here (besides Pokémon...). My personal interests (it's Talk of the Town....) are:

- Evangelion :doh:
- Saber Marionette (J and J to X. I haven't seen R)
- Eatman (the not so popular adventures of Bolt Crank. I also have seen the OVA: Eatman 98)
- Gundam (0079, 0080, 0083, 8th MS team, and G. I haven't seen Wing)
- Ranma 1/2 (I want to see the end of the Anime, because it's different from the end in the Manga)
- Dragon Ball (normal, Z and GT)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! (All until Dungeon Dice Monsters. After that, all is very confusing!)
- Bubblegum Crisis: Tokyo 2040 (Boomers!)
- Ah! My Goddess (I want an animated series. The OVAs are very short for me!)
- Sakura Card Captor
- Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X around here).
- Almost anything that is shown in "Locomotion" (Anime-only channel. Only in Spanish!)

And a lot more. (I want to see Love Hina).

Last edited:
OP
C

csgo

God Gundam
neoak said:
You shocked me more with this thread. I thought i was gonna be banned! :doh:

Anime is more popular in the American continent than what you think. Europe is less interestes because of it's geographical position. (But many of the hardcore Anime fans are from Europe).

Neon Genesis Evangelion in a few words... Is a masterpiece.

A lot of animes are also popular around here (besides Pokémon...). My personal interests (it's Talk of the Town....) are:

- Evangelion :doh:
- Saber Marionette (J and J to X. I haven't seen R)
- Eatman (the not so popular adventures of Bolt Crank. I also have seen the OVA: Eatman 98)
- Gundam (0079, 0080, 0083, 8th MS team, and G. I haven't seen Wing)
- Ranma 1/2 (I want to see the end of the Anime, because it's different from the end in the Manga)
- Dragon Ball (normal, Z and GT)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! (All until Dungeon Dice Monsters. After that, all is very confusing!)
- Bubblegum Crisis: Tokyo 2040 (Boomers!)
- Ah! My Goddess (I want an animated series. The OVAs are very short for me!)
- Sakura Card Captor
- Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X around here).
- Almost anything that is shown in "Locomotion" (Anime-only channel. Only in Spanish!)

And a lot more. (I want to see Love Hina).
WooooW:)
But your animes R not new...
I'll show u the popular anime now:
NG EVA-NEO Edition
.Hack
Gundam(0079,0080,0083,08MS,Z,ZZ,G,V,X,turn-A,SEED...)
Prince of Tennis
Saint_Seiya the HADES
u know them?:)

Mingo3k

Mingspeed!
so um....
whats the thread they posted about?
im not gettin any images or anything... just posts have numbers...

neoak

Triforce of Something...
csgo said:
WooooW:)
But your animes R not new...
I'll show u the popular anime now:
NG EVA-NEO Edition
.Hack
Gundam(0079,0080,0083,08MS,Z,ZZ,G,V,X,turn-A,SEED...)
Prince of Tennis
Saint_Seiya the HADES
u know them?:)

Yeas, i know them. .Hack is still known because of the Video game for PS2. The anime hasn't started here.

Wow :geek: ¿Those are all the Gundam series? I only know about the ones i listed. The others i don't think have come around here.

Saint Seiya.... is very nostalgic. The Hades series: i've heard of them, but haven't actually see them.

Anime is very popular. The matter is that a lot of animes don't cross the Pacific Ocean... :cry:

sogetsu2k1

Tux needs you!
I got LoveHina, contact my via email (Yeah, I'm the same sogetsu from JL-Picard!) And we can exchange a little bit of anime I have)

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Looks too much like a GB Pocket for my liking.

I haven't played on my GBA for months! :doh:

OP
C

csgo

God Gundam
neoak said:
Yeas, i know them. .Hack is still known because of the Video game for PS2. The anime hasn't started here.

Wow :geek: ¿Those are all the Gundam series? I only know about the ones i listed. The others i don't think have come around here.

Saint Seiya.... is very nostalgic. The Hades series: i've heard of them, but haven't actually see them.

Anime is very popular. The matter is that a lot of animes don't cross the Pacific Ocean... :cry:
WoooW:)
But...forgive me...I think maybe westerners can't understand EVA/.Hack really wanna say...

neoak

Triforce of Something...
csgo said:
WoooW:)
But...forgive me...I think maybe westerners can't understand EVA/.Hack really wanna say...

How can you compare Evangelion with .Hack?

Evangelion uses elements of the Catholic religion.

.Hack is about a boy lost in a virtual world. (looks more to me Digimon, without the Digimons)

OP
C

csgo

God Gundam
neoak said:
How can you compare Evangelion with .Hack?

Evangelion uses elements of the Catholic religion.

.Hack is about a boy lost in a virtual world. (looks more to me Digimon, without the Digimons)
eastern ideology,that's it.
Have u watched .Hack//SIGN?u will understand if u have watched it...
EVA,Lain and .Hack//SIGN , .Hack//Liminality ... belong to a sepical kind of animes.

Last edited:

ShinjiIkari

I don't like titles
It is very difficult to understand what Anno was attempting to say at certain times, the religious symbolism gets a little thick sometimes