What's new

Need help with zeckensack's Glide wrapper

Dukelord

I need help using zeckensack's Glide wrapper.A very detailed walkthrough..
I would really appreciate it if someone could help..
If Clement, a moderator here could help,I'll be very grateful...He gives very detailed explanations.
Thanks a lot

smcd

Run the wrapper installer, "install" glide64 into the plugin directory (do NOT use the glide3x.dll in the glide64 package, since you're wanting to use zeckensack's), select glide64 as your plugin for video... that's really all that is required. I'd recommend trying the latest modification to Hacktarux's wrapper (the one included in glide64's archive) as well - links to it can be found by searching the forums.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
sethmcdoogle said:
Run the wrapper installer, "install" glide64 into the plugin directory (do NOT use the glide3x.dll in the glide64 package, since you're wanting to use zeckensack's), select glide64 as your plugin for video... that's really all that is required. I'd recommend trying the latest modification to Hacktarux's wrapper (the one included in glide64's archive) as well - links to it can be found by searching the forums.

OR, you can just install it to its default (system32) where it will be globally used by any program that requires it....