What's new

Need help configuring my graphics plugins

Dukelord

Pls I need help....
I want help in configuring some N64 games on my laptop using 1964 0.99
I have all the graphic plugins I could lay my hands on including Jabo'd Direct 3D 1.30,1.52&1.6
For some reason,none of my OpenGL plugins work,It gives an error message does it have anything to do with my graphic card?

Vigilante 8: 1 & 2: It runs well,but when the car shoots or when there's an explosion,there's always a black distort in the image
Golden Eye: The Sky doesn't show well,just plain blue,no EST(Enhanced Sky Technology) like there is in the game really.
Ogre Battle 64:On the battle screens,the ground desn't display well
Resident Evil 2;doesn't work at all
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron;doesn't work at all
Wipeout 64;doesn't work at all
My laptop specs is;

128MB(dedicated) ATI Radeon Xpress 200M
1GB RAM
100GB HDD
AMD Turion 64 1.8GHz

Thank you so much.I await your reply

OP
D

Dukelord

This is my images playing Ogre Battle 64..
In the first image,that is a battle screen with the ground all greenish and distorted..
In the second image,it's a normal video sequence with the ground normal and ok..
I only have the ground display problem when I'm in battle mode...
I wonder why?

tailslol

hum use rice 6.1.1 beta 10 plugin in 32bit color and with 1024x768 for the resolution can be ok (for more details and hi resolution textures there are tutorials for this plugin) but i usualy use the default setting with aniscopic filter and antialiasing on and in the game default option i set frame buffer effect and rendering to texture emulation to HIDE
these settings work on most of my pc i use only d3d not open gl (got rendering bugs)
get too the 2 jabo d3d plugin from the emulator pj64 1.6(jabo d3d6 and d3d8) use the default setting with 1024x768 32bit for the video and ull can play at near all games without big probs.
i forgot some games work more on pj64 1.6 emulator but dont try resident evil 2 and rogue squadron because i think they arent emulated at all... some games arent emulated yet...

Last edited: