What's new

n64 usb converter

mikbhoy

hi,im a noob so sorry if this has already been posted.i bought this converter from here http://www.consolesandgadgets.co.uk/catalog/converter-psps2-joypads-p-254.html and it works ok but im having a small problem with the speed of the analogue stick.im using jabo's directinput7 1.6 plugin,the problem is with the game 'the legend of zelda-majora's mask (E) (M4) (v1.0) and the problem is that the character movement is very very slow,so i was wondering if there was a better plugin out there.im running winxp pro64bit,amd64 3500+,dual geforce 6600gt,1 gig memory,so my system shouldnt be the problem.thanks in advance for any help.

sorry guys just found the thread dealing with this problem so you can now ignore my total noobness.

whayhay it works,well kinda but its better than before.

Last edited:

ShoreDevil

goto controller settings and adjust deadzone and range. Deadzone is the zone what you can move your analog stick before your charecter starts to move. Range is... well range :p If neither doesn't work, the problem is then some where between your thumb and conventer.

Try N-rage plugin witch is pundled with pj64. (change the plugin from settings)

OP
mikbhoy

mikbhoy

thanks shoredevil i changed to the n-rage plugin and it configured perfectly.the problem with jabo's plugin was that up,down,left,right worked ok it was the in between bits that never worked.but its all fixed now.