What's new

N64 Emulation Perfection

Dr@mer

Sex And Drugs And Rock 'n Roll
N64 Emulation is heading to its perfection :n64:
Azimer is back again ready for his final project and also Orkin is working on his great graphics plugin project.

So i want to make a suggestion :blush:

You two guys (Azimer, Orkin)
Why don't you cooperate to make a full project??? :emutalk:

GE Master

Wow that is damn good news. I just wish the people involved with these projects realize how appreciated the impovements are. Seriously this is amazing stuff and I'm anticipating perfected GoldenEye and Perfect Dark. Online play is seeing some major strides as well so......the day is near.....GoldenEye online?

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
I won't assume everything nor will i say anything on their behalf, but...azimer does audio and orkin does gfx? I don't really see how they could do a really "project" together?:plain:

OP
Dr@mer

Dr@mer

Doomulation said:
I won't assume everything nor will i say anything on their behalf, but...azimer does audio and orkin does gfx? I don't really see how they could do a really "project" together?:plain:
I mean they can make a full project.
Azimer can make the apollo and his sound plugin and Orkin can make his new graphics plugin.
By combining them they will be able to make one of the best N64 emulators (OR THE BEST)
:apollo: :emutalk:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
I find it pretty much the same as if orkin was working alone on his gfx plugin while someone was making an emulator of which has the zilmar specs and of which orkin was making to.

OP
Dr@mer

Dr@mer

But Doomy i think that cooperation is always needed.
They both have great knowledge on programming, so
they can help each other to make a really cool project.
Don't you think so? :satisfied

icepir8

Dr@mer said:
But Doomy i think that cooperation is always needed.
They both have great knowledge on programming, so
they can help each other to make a really cool project.
Don't you think so? :satisfied
And you think we "don't"?

bjz

lets make it a little more ridiculous.

/me melts hot candle wax on his nipples as Aprentice bounces up asnd down........

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
There is no such thing as perfect emulation;

Besides there are more Plugin/emu authors out there than just orkin and Azimer, you know.

And they do this stuff as a hobby, not just to please you dr@emer.

You can continue to humiliate yourself with these threads if you want.

End Statement....

/me passes some more hot wax to bjz

OP
Dr@mer

Dr@mer

Ok guys don't kill me, i have only made a suggestion. :cry:
But tell me guys, you wouldn't like a cooperation like that?

Clements

Cooperations, in part, already exist between programmers (Just not at the scale you suggest) with exchanges of code here and there. The situation is great the way it is :)

Mekanikles

One dodgy bugger...
Hey clements, where is that pic from anyway?

I recognice it so well but I just cant figure out which game it's from (FF5 perhaps?) It IS a SNES game right?

Please answer so I can download it right away:D

Mekanikles

One dodgy bugger...
Thanx alot, clem

errm, is it a RPG you can recommend playing? ( I just figured out that the only reason i recogniced it was because i saw it in a mag about 8 years ago:blush: )

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
not at the moment its not worth playing

mainly because its Japanese and only partially translated, Dejap are working on it, the translation available is terrible to say the least.

scotty

The Great One
Clements said:
Star Ocean for Snes

Clements, how did you get the english for Star Ocean, was it not released in Japan only, I never knew that there was a DeJap version of the game.

Clements

Dejap will release a final patch sometime in 2003. I'm trying not to play it too much and hold out for the patch...
The script is translated but not formatted correctly and has errors, and the menu text isn't translated. Didn't stop me, though! :)

Mekanikles

One dodgy bugger...
Can Zsnes emulate it properly then? (you seem to have a slight colouring problem with foregrund layer or is it supposed to be black?)

Is Star Ocean being translated as we speak now? and I thought the SNES was dead and burried long ago:D