What's new

n00b, with a n00b question....

Squall Leonhart

The Reluctant Hero
BlingBGBling I had a Rage 128 and I had the same problem.
I tried everything but I couldn't fix It so I bought myself a GeForce 2 MX and now I' saved. With 1.5 GhZ you should get a kickazz preformance in Pj64.... go for that (when you have tha $ :D )

PS: Everybody, Dell ain't that bad....are they?

2fast4u

Squall Leonhart said:

PS: Everybody, Dell ain't that bad....are they?

no they r not bad. considering i HATE pre-assembled systems i was very positively suprised by the dells. none the less, its outrageous to still sell old graphics boards like the rage pro with their CURRENT comps. :angry:

OP
B

BlingBGBling

no what happened was my father bought it for my b-day...and seeing 1.5 ghz he though it was fine...so when asked about a ram and video update he has no clue and says no....my ram is 128 and the video card...um yea sux....i've been doing soundom.com to try to get some money out of them to get a new video card then some more ram.. :) ...cheating honest companies rules...

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
BlingBGBling said:
hey just got a new dell fresh out of the box.. ATI rage Pro.. 1.5 ghz...PJ runs well...but everygame i play some of the graphics are messed up for example...conquers bfd some of the characters are black..same with mario...and with zelda some models are balck and zelda has white outfit on.....help me please...
who the hell sold you your dell?
as far as i know dell dosent distribute ati cards

Last edited:

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
BlingBGBling said:

Dont get me started on Dell, Fucking bastards. I am One right now & trust me, Dell can fucking suck my dick. You should have got a gateway. At least they give you everything in a tower, not some tiny onboard, USB intigrated, Color coded peice of shit they call a top of the line computer. :pissed:

Lex

BlingBGBling said:
hey just got a new dell fresh out of the box.. ATI rage Pro.. 1.5 ghz...PJ runs well...but everygame i play some of the graphics are messed up for example...conquers bfd some of the characters are black..same with mario...and with zelda some models are balck and zelda has white outfit on.....help me please...

i've got the same thing to with a 3dfx voodoo banshee

G

Goku

DELLMIO!

I like DELLMIO on ma Spagetti :devil:

Seriously fuckin ATI rage with a 1.5 GHz.

I had a ATI Xpert 2000 in 1999 (came out then) and it was based on the Rage chip and was 32mb. That sucker served me well but 1 month later I found out its limitations :pissed:

I bought a GeForce 3 last year and N64 emulation is as sw33t as :pj64: :alien:

PS: Amiga 0wnz! :pj64: ???

trentadams

I feel da pain.

Ok the same thing happened to me. I had ver1.3 though. So first i upgraded to 1.4. then I think i went to Options>Configure Graphics Plugin then the emulation tab. I checked the box that says change blending mode if invalid for memory card. That pretty much fixed it. Although i got problems with sprite transparency not working in Zelda(mabe others, I basically just play Zelda though) so you might not want to listen to me, cause I'm a n00b too.:cool:

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
CpU MasteR said:

Dont get me started on Dell, Fucking bastards. I am One right now & trust me, Dell can fucking suck my dick. You should have got a gateway. At least they give you everything in a tower, not some tiny onboard, USB intigrated, Color coded peice of shit they call a top of the line computer. :pissed:

sorry but Gateway SUCKS HARD SWALLOWS THROWS UP AND SWALLOWS AGAIN. MY GATEWAY CAME WITH AN ATI Rage 128 . Not even the pro just the regular crappy card.

2fast4u

Tri-Force said:

sorry but Gateway SUCKS HARD SWALLOWS THROWS UP AND SWALLOWS AGAIN. MY GATEWAY CAME WITH AN ATI Rage 128 . Not even the pro just the regular crappy card.

who said gateway was better ... ??? oems suck in general in my opinion, hp, dell, compaq, gateway, they r all alike. trying to sell u cheap comps with a fast cpu and a shitty gfx board and too few ram and bait u with winxp home edition. bastards. :angry: