What's new

n-gage?

revl8er

That Damn Good
I'm pretty sure it can be emulated. I think that it should be emulated since the n-gage costs so much.

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
Seeing as someone has already cracked the copy protection, and dumped a lot of games, I have no doubts it will be emulated.

Flash

Technomage
Hexidecimal said:
Seeing as someone has already cracked the copy protection, and dumped a lot of games, I have no doubts it will be emulated.
N-Gage = 3650 in different case , so
this should help :) (You need to register if you want download SDKs, but it's free)

smegforbrain

The thing isn't even worth the cost to buy, nor the effort to emulate imo, as they don't even have any unique games.

What's the point? :)

Steveman610

Well, thats your opinion. Some people might like the n-gage. If i had a few hundred bucks, and I needed a cell phone, I would get an N-Gage. Or just a motorola T720 and a Gamecube :happy:

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
I'd say any console is worth the effort of emulating. The N-Gage moreso because it's likely to die a quick and quiet death.

Macca

there is absolutley no point in emulating the ngage, besides the fact that it is a piece of shit which is soon to fail miserably (the sales figures for launch were plain laughable).

also the games are just bad ports, why do these need to be emulated?

ShadowPrince

It's worth emulating just because no one did it before ,for most emu authors programming emulator is a learning project and a challenge."coolness" of the games is a secondary factor.
I sure there will be emulator for it someday.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Steveman610 said:
Well, thats your opinion. Some people might like the n-gage. If i had a few hundred bucks, and I needed a cell phone, I would get an N-Gage. Or just a motorola T720 and a Gamecube :happy:
I'd go for the later ;) The n-gage is entirely too big for a cellphone.

smegforbrain

Steveman610 said:

Or you could buy a GBA and a good cell phone for less than the cost of an N-Gage, most likely. :)

Flash

Technomage
Doomulation said:
I'd go for the later ;) The n-gage is entirely too big for a cellphone.

Too big ? How about this (pictures included)

Philips Fizz - one of the first GSM phones, probably you can't find phone bigger than this one.
N-Gage is too small for handheld console and design is ... gay for a phone.

BTW i don't like too small phones - that Motorola timeport is enough for me, not too big but i don't have to use pencil to press keys like with newer "MicroPhones" (c) Flash ;)

And all those polyphophonic ringtones, colour, games... I use my phone to make calls (surprise), sending SMS and sometimes checking e-mail with PDA. Why must i pay for useless features ?
I'm pretty sure sonn will be phones with electric razor built-in :). Not for me.

Last edited:

revl8er

That Damn Good
I wouldn't buy one because it's not worth the money they're asking for it. The games aren't all that good yet, but there might be some good ones out some time later. I'm gonna wait for a major price cut before I buy one.

FloW3184

Emu_and_Mobile_Freak
I've seen a Developer-Emulator for the N3650 some time ago, but I didn't remember this site and i didn't bookmark it so i can't tell it to you...

ARTH

N-Gage must be emulated. Telephone cost a lot of money, plus all these games... and I'm broke.

Stezo2k

S-2K
ARTH said:
N-Gage must be emulated. Telephone cost a lot of money, plus all these games... and I'm broke.

it will be in time, a lot of the ROMs have been ripped for it recently