What's new

My first 'thread' thingy

Artap99

Okay, so I just bought a Dreamcast. I bought it because I'm in college and I want to have all of my other came systems but you know...I have that limited space. I heard that with Dreamcast I could get emulators that would allow me to play other systems on it. Well...sort of. Ahhh...you know what I mean. Anyway, so I'm totally stupified by the whole thing. I mean, I own an NES, SNES, N64, Genesis, and a Playstation. But if there was a way I could fit those systems on to one or two cds each, that would rock. I just want fast emulators, the best of each. But I don't know how to get them, I don't know if they come with ROMs, heck, I don't even know what I'm talking about. Ahh....jeez, this video sucks, I'm turning off my TV. Okay, so where was I? Oh yeah, so I get to the third level, and I can't find the cheese. Wait...no...I just want to know where I can find all of this stuff and if it's worth my time : ) Can anyone help? I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
first off here are the emulators that run on DC:

NesterDC - NES Emulator

DC Generator - Genesis Emulator

DreamSNES - SNES Emulator

The N64 cannot be emulated on the DC and your going to need to get Bleem!Cast if you want to run PlayStation games on your DC.

About roms, can't help ya there, your going to have to look for your self.

Good luck :colgate:

LyonHrt

Dcemu.co.uk guy
Artap99 said:
Thank you very much. Does the Bleem play for all Playstation, or just select games?
Sadly there was only 3 packs GT2 MGS, TK3 that came out, they only play those games.

Also did you know theres 3 nes emus?
FrNes
Tuxnes-DC
And of course NesterDC and expanded here.

I won't list all the dc emu's but check out consolevision for more info on them