What's new

My 100th post

sammyboy

Certified SuperHero
Yay this is my hundreth post!!!! :bounce: To celebrate I want to know everybodys post amount who reads this forum.

Vegetable

Banned
Celebrating your 100th post? Hmm.. I never really understood what was to celebrate about post counts...
[EDIT]Heh, third page, cool

Last edited:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
sammyboy said:
Yay this is my hundreth post!!!! :bounce: To celebrate I want to know everybodys post amount who reads this forum.

Doom is still the Spam king even though he/she :plain: :p is less around ;)

as for Post Counts ?
there is no glory in it, because you have more posts in this example like Doom it dont mean you have been a busy little beaver helping people, it means you have been busy spamming and not being that helpfull at all :)

IMO the most up and coming Spammers claiming Dooms Crown is Vegetable and you sammyboy and i hope that stops fast :)

Or i might make a vote for all Post Counts to expire ? could be the only way to go because of these post count hungry peeps :p

Last edited:

2fast4u

Slougi said:
I used to be second. :/ Maybe me dropping behind is a good thing though.

it is. i never made it further than 9th place on that list as nowadays im even further behind ;)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Gent said:
Doom is still the Spam king even though he/she :plain: :p is less around ;)

as for Post Counts ?
there is no glory in it, because you have more posts in this example like Doom it dont mean you have been a busy little beaver helping people, it means you have been busy spamming and not being that helpfull at all :)

IMO the most up and coming Spammers claiming Dooms Crown is Vegetable and you sammyboy and i hope that stops fast :)

Or i might make a vote for all Post Counts to expire ? could be the only way to go because of these post count hungry peeps :p
Wow gent, nice speech. No glory indeed, heh. :icecream:
Well...certainly, I'm tiiiiiiiiiired of helping, so go ahead--steal my crown! ;)

Gent

Administrator
Doomulation said:
Wow gent, nice speech. No glory indeed, heh. :icecream:
Well...certainly, I'm tiiiiiiiiiired of helping, so go ahead--steal my crown! ;)

roflmao another one notched up there j00 ;)
HTH are ya Doom longtime no chat hopes all well as you can see people be battling for ya place :p

pop in the tastic chan at some point be nice to chat to ya :p

Allnatural

Heh, Smiff is still third despite not being around for months. Doom's ~5000 posts is paltry compared to some of the freaks at NGEmu.

Anyway, I still think post counts should be abolished. What's next? Do we pull out the rulers and compare penis size? btw, I'd win :p

gokuss4

Meh...
Allnatural said:
Heh, Smiff is still third despite not being around for months.

he did a lot of double and triple posting. That's probably the main reason why he's still so high in the count :p

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Gent said:
roflmao another one notched up there j00 ;)
HTH are ya Doom longtime no chat hopes all well as you can see people be battling for ya place :p

pop in the tastic chan at some point be nice to chat to ya :p
Ah yeah, I'd love to gent...but ya know, 'tis forbidden at school and I rarely browse at home, so 'tis a problem, yes?
But maybe sometime... maybe.
Just stick the thumbs up n' hope they steal my place. Oh goodness, I need to clean my reputation :p

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
KoЯn said:
Post count is pointless. I have less than 1 post per day. Yay.

I beat you. :p

Total Posts: 232 (0.35 posts per day) for me. I'm one hell of a spammer, hehe. And it's even going to go lower, because I'll be in Wyoming (no cable *sigh*) on a job for 4 months late may/eary october. No posts, on any board, for another 120 days. :)
- Modem

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Heh. 100 posts. I remember hitting that milestone. :naughty:

Join Date - January 15th 2002.
Total Posts: 1,801 (2.13 posts per day)

I was Morpheus at the old boards pre-november 2001 (new board software, emutalk).. if anyone remembers. :cowboy: When PJ64 was first released, I came here to figure out why the hell my Voodoo3 couldn't display F-Zero X's background correctly. Voodoo users before Glide64 had it rough when it came to PJ64. :p

Last edited:

Allnatural

I can't remember my first post (on the old boards). It was probably something foolish that I was rightfully flamed for. Ah, to be a "kid" again. ;)

Gent

Administrator
Allnatural said:
I can't remember my first post (on the old boards). It was probably something foolish that I was rightfully flamed for. Ah, to be a "kid" again. ;)

You say that after the "My In Box Empty Send Me Pr0n" Thread ? :p
roflmao :D

Trotterwatch

KoЯn said:
Post count is pointless. I have less than 1 post per day. Yay.
Having known this person on a previous board, I will now claim his previous claim to be bollocks, lol :p

My first post was a Rom request... whups, nah it wasn't I think it was helping someone out on something.