What's new

Mupen64Plus 1.99.5 tagged and released!

the_randomizer

It is not working with mupen64plus yet, but it's on my list of things to do :)

Oh, no reason to feel bad about it not being done yet. I didn't mean to sound like a jerk :cry: (that is, if I came across as one). Mupen64 has a lot of potential to perform better than PJ64, that's for sure.

SketchSlayer

But with how hellish it is to use on windows at present and windows being one of the more used o.ses unless it gets out of that gawd awful command prompt to use style and back to a normal emulator then it has no chance of ever becoming more popular than project64 since it's that much simpler to utilize project64(yes alot of the people who use things prefer them to take no time to execute so they can get straight into what they want to do)

OP
R

Richard42

Emulator Developer
Why don't you try wxmupen64plus?

But with how hellish it is to use on windows at present and windows being one of the more used o.ses unless it gets out of that gawd awful command prompt to use style and back to a normal emulator then it has no chance of ever becoming more popular than project64 since it's that much simpler to utilize project64(yes alot of the people who use things prefer them to take no time to execute so they can get straight into what they want to do)