What's new

Mupen64K 0.60 Released

OP
O

okaygo

Mupen64Plus Dev.
It's okay, he was just providing his input on his plugins. Anyways Goldeneye might be the fad for this thing.

Iconoclast

Could you tell me your real intention? Why are you flaming this guy all along???
Man you have some serious problem I've must say!
To the hell that he made a mistake with the pj64 plugins.
Leave the guy alone man!!!

try out his work, n after that you can flame or do whatever you want...( but keep in mind that your atittude it's against the community rulles)
Really? Might want to check the EmuTalk Rules Thread again, and see if it says anything about constructive criticism. ;)

Or rather, skepticism might be more accurate; I did not criticize (let alone flame, you silly thing) him if you check back at my post. Might want to refresh on your definition of 'flame' a bit. The last two paragraphs were entirely factual statements. The first paragraph, which I believe might be your point of confusion, merely pointed out that there is a newer version of N-Rage's plugin that should be supplied.

Dunno if you were trying to troll me or what, don't care, but just thought I'd help you out a little in case you aren't. :)

CF2

Pretends to make sense
This is definitely a step above 1964 and PJ64k. Great job, okaygo!
I have a small problem though. Jabo's D3D8 (which I copied over) doesn't work. I know the games are running because I get sound and controls, but the screen remains black. If it matters at all, I am running Vista.

OP
O

okaygo

Mupen64Plus Dev.
Then I would suggest copying over your Project64.RDB file, if that doesn't work... it is a plugin issue with Vista (go figure).

TwistedWhizz

Hi there. Complete noob, but would just like to ask: Is there any possibility of a Linux version of this newer Mupen64? I'm currently using version 0.05, which is excellent for the most part, but I would love to see it updated for Linux, as would many others.

Many thanks. :)

cool19

hey on Mupen64K i like to see LAN uesin netplay on hamachi cos
Kaillera lags my ping to hi , i have a good Computer got ADSL mayb cos im from australia
i dont see alot of uesers play N64 roms online :( from australia

it be cool uesin hamachi on netplay uesin LAN :D

what is hamachi?
It’s a wonderful software application, which provides us a virtual LAN over Internet. It’s a typical overlay network application, which makes use of P2P technology and has the capability to tranverse the NAT/FW enterprise perimeter. Additionally, it brings us an interesting function -

Last edited:

Iconoclast

Hey, on Mupen64k, I would like to use the LAN connection setting in KailleraClient. My LAN connection is provided by a program called hamachi. I use this because Kaillera lags and my ping is always high.

I have a decent computer with ADSL...maybe because I live in Australia :)D). I don't see a lot of Australian N64 online gamers. Should I move to Antartica No.

What is hamachi? It's a wonderful software application that provides us a virtual LAN connection online. It's a typical overlay network application making use of P2P technology with the capability to tranverse the NAT/FW enterprise perimeter.

Fixed'd.

Unless I misunderstood your post, you can use the LAN connection setting right before you log into a server on Kaillera. Should be on the bottom-right of the dialoge.

OP
O

okaygo

Mupen64Plus Dev.
I am going to be working on a new version coming up in the next few weeks, but I have been very pleased with 0.60. I will be ticking off some bugs:

- Adding Chat/Away to game list.
- Fixing bugs related to the game list.
- Anymore I find.

TwistedWhizz

Again, and I'm not too proud to beg here, could you please bring out a Linux version? I'm using Mupen64 0.05 on Ubuntu Feisty, which is very good, but I'd love to see this emulator enhanced and updated further for the Linux platform.

Many thanks, and keep up the good work!