What's new

Mupen64 doesnt save sound options

ShadowPrince

Do you mean it's not saving choosen sound plugin or internal sound plugin settings?
If this is internal sound plugin settings,than it handled by plugin itself,and have nothing to do with mupen. It may be one of the problems ,caused by changing default plugins folder,but i need more info to tell you exactly . What plugin and what settings.

OP
Felipe

Felipe

Brazilian Translator
i'm using Azimer 0.40 beta 2 n i selected another plugins folder n after i c your msg i selected the default folder n it still doenst save settings yet.There is something similar in ultrahle 2064 too.

Last edited:

ShadowPrince

Felipe said:
i'm using Azimer 0.40 beta 2 n i selected another plugins folder n after i c your msg i selected the default folder n it still doenst save settings yet.There is something similar in ultrahle 2064 too.

Problem with this plugin,as well as Jabo plugins and may be others,is that they require to init plugin prior running game . Only after initialisation,they are reading config values from whenever they saving them.Mupen does such initialisation only when game is started,this why you not see all checkboxes unchecked prior running game.
If you go to configuration screen,when game is running,you will see your saved options and plugin actually uses them ingame .
This is known and well forgotten problem with Mupen,that will need special treatment.Thanks for report .