What's new

Mupen64 0.4 feedback thread

JinXD

olivieryuyu said:
a screenshot of conker bad fur day : with other emulators the ground is ok (same configuration) (schibo, Hacktarux rsp alist Azimer 0.40)
I have the same problem but using Glide64 0.7 SP3, seems to be the emu rather than the plugin since the same config works for me on 1964 and PJ64 :D

Xake

Just a thouht about file-namings...

*Deleted stupid question already answered.*

Otherwise I really like Mupen64 a lot: It is the one for me and my Linux..... And really happy to finally have a new version. Many thanks!

-----Edit-----

But I have another problem. Trying to configure mupen64 0.4 in Linux the guiish way gives me segment-faults whenever I push a "OK" button for the plugins. pressing cancel or something like that: no problem. Trying to press "OK" (even when I hav not changed anything): segment-fault.
What should I do?

Last edited:

GameboyHippo

I'm using Debian SID. Mupen64 in general works with minor problems.

The graphics are very glitchy using glide64. With gln64, graphics are alright.
Pokemon Snap is glitchy (controls, etc...) Then again, I've never been able to emulate that game right on any platform (Gamecube, Windows)
Havn't figured out how to get sound to play yet.

I'm going to compile Mupen and the plugins myself and then release some deb files. I'm hoping that some of the glitches will disapear when I compile it myself.