What's new

Mortal Kombat - Deception!

adr

Fantastic!! I watched the trailer, it looks incredible, I can't wait! Looks like they've put one up on the last one in pretty much every aspect, and Deadly Alliance was already one of my best Playstation games! I'll be looking forward to this one, and I'll have to look into PS2 network adapters too!

IceWarm

I'm looking forward to this game also. When Deadly Alliance came out it really revived the Mortal Kombat franchise. Remember the spin-off games they made? Mortal Kombat Mythologies and Mortal Kombat Special Forces. I did not care for these games that much, especially Special Forces. I'm glad the franchise has been revived to where it really needs to be. They went back to what made the games popular to begin with Deadly Alliance and it really saved the franchise. I'll be looking forward to how Deception capitalizes on the success of Deadly Alliance.

Eagle

aka Alshain
Ugh, MK is dead. It died a long time ago. The only really good one was the original and that whole genre of game has been getting worse since. I'm sorry but I really hate fighting games now, they have no substance at all.

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Right, MK is dead. That's why MK : DA sold so well, and that's why they're releasing a sequel. :rolleyes:
And have you even played fighting games for the last 7 years or so?

EDIT : wow, the rolleyes smiley is uber gay.