What's new

More amazing screen shots!

Remote

After a hard days work seeing news like this makes it so nice to come home, makes it worth it.. Great work whoever is responsible. And speed doesn't strike me as an issue quite yet...

Greevy

Resident Emusician
Nice job !

Anyone thought that LaC & Lemmy might be the developpers of this emulator ? I think it might be possible, but the GUI isn't fancy enough for an emu made by Lemmy according to me. (The Nemu64 GUI looked nice even at version 0.02!).

I know Azimer has the skills, but for some reason I don't think he's the one that developped this. Don't ask me why, I just think he's not the "anonymous" guy.

M

mainframe19

yes very awsome news! metroid prime is real awsome for the ngc, and res 0, and wario world, and pac man world2, just to name afew great games for the ngc!

M

mainframe19

maybe the old pj64 team is behide this!

or the tr64 team which first made zelda mom playable past the town gates!

Remote

Trotterwatch: look at the name, Dolphin, that's a little to shy for Lightknight... It would have emulatore written all over it... :p

katon

What's the deal with cornnuts?
i will reveal the man behind this work
it is..... me!
hmmmm.... in another world at least

aprentice

katon said:
i will reveal the man behind this work
it is..... me!
hmmmm.... in another world at least

a very very distant world :p

the guy behind the emu is the emutalk/emu64 host himself, martin64! :evil:

Bet you didnt see that comming? :p

Orkin

d1R3c764 & g1|\|64 m4|<3R
This is truly incredible news! Who woulda thought that GC emulation would be so far, so soon?

Sure would be cool to write the video plugin for that! :D

Remote

If marty would turn out to be the author that would be so sweet, no idea of what degree of irony aprentice had when he wrote his reply.. Lemmy would otherwise be the obvious choiche, talent, dedication and interest..

It's obviously someone close to emulation64 / emutalk since Redah and Malcolm seems to be the first ones to know... FiRES and / or rice could also be a good guess as well as rcp, I remember he wrote that he had something new in the making for a long time ago... And there could very well be a couple of new names.. Looks like we are in for a sweet autumm. :D

Hmm, I guess we are on a need to know basis as always... ;)

Last edited:

revl8er

That Damn Good
The author will come up sooner or later. I'm just amazed that someone actually got a game to run on a gamecube emulator. I wonder how it will run on my new pc when I get it.

Remote

Assuming it will be released in a near future which I rather not see, secret and a little hush hush so that the authors can work in pease and without pressure seems like the ideal deal. Dolwin is already released and plays a couple of demos which is plentiful at the moment...

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
I don't know what to say... I never expected this... is very soon... GGGGGGrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeaaaaaaaatttttttt!

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
Impressive.

To me this also sports the double revelation that the disc dumps are in fact real.

Well then, how's that? Next gen console - emulated before it's cracked! =) Good job Nintendo.