What's new

Monopoly 64 Trading and Screen Difficulties

super_gamer

I'm experiencing difficulties with trading for the monopoly 64 game.

I have no idea as to what the button combinations are for the emulator. Could someone kindly inform me as to what they are.

I've also have a very squished game that is only taking 1/3 of the emulator screem. The monopoly game doesn't give options just adjust game size.

Is there another monopoly 64 emulator download available that is functioning fully screen, buttons and all.

Ta.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
The problems with Monopoly are known, and are caused by the graphics plugin, not by the emulator nor the game. At least this is what I've come to understand. Use another, better graphics plugin (like say, Glide64) and hope that it fixes things.

This is also something that has been discussed in the past, so search the board for hopefully better answers.

If you don't now what button does what in the game, use GameFAQs to check.

Last edited:
OP
S

super_gamer

Hi, I've taken your advice Agozer and searched for posts/thread regarding trading for monopoly, I even searched on GameFAQs which turned up empty, even searching through various sites on google proved unproductive. I couldn't find any helpful threads/posts and I still can not make a trade and was wondering if there were any instruction manuals floating around on the net as I can not seem to find one or even better if someone can tell me the controls on how to make a trade I would be very grateful.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Yeah, my bad. I was sure that GameFAQs had FAQs for Monopoly 64, but it seems that I was wrong. Didn't have any luck with manual hunting regardless of how simple or how complex search terms I used (either I suck at Google or the Internet wants to throw a hissy fit just for kicks).

OP
S

super_gamer

Its a shame that monopoly 64 isn't still on the market I would have easy access to one, emulators wouldn't exist for that reason if everything lasted forever :)

I tried the yahoo community and no one is helping and its my second time that I've asked the question in 3 weeks, if only I had another human player I wouldn't be in this boat, maybe I would filching properties that I already own part of and trying to do a trade that won't even go beyond "z" control propose trade.

Edit: Yah, a random stranger who owned the monopoly 64 game informed of this instructions on how to use the trade screen.

I need to use the Z button to activate trading screen from the assets screen from there I need to use the Control stick to select the player to trade with, with the C and Z buttons it is used to select properties, money, to complete the trade.

Okay and step 2 is where it all gets sticky, the control stick is the up, down, left and right keys for my controller on Project 64. I tried every control option before I had the instructions and the game is not responding to the "control keys".

Are there any plugins that fix controller problems please?

Thank you :)

Last edited: