What's new

Microcode Error

quantumAlpha said:
Nope, PJ64 reports it as 0.0 Mbit
File size is 32.0 MB (33,554,432 bytes) (as reported by windows)
As for a US version of the rom, i have not found one yet, i'll keep trying though....

First let me guess, in PJ64 you right-clicked PD and selected ROM info and it sad 0.0 right? If you want to get the real ROM size in PJ64 just goto, options/settings click on ROM selection tab and add ROM size then click OK (Note: you may have to un-click "hide advanced settings" under the options tab).

Second the US ROM is very hard to find (Note: I first found the E, J, and last the U ROM)

Bandoth

I've been having the same problem with a Starwars Episode One: Battle for Naboo rom. The game is listed as unknown in the PJ64 browser and says that it needs a vidio plugin. I've had PJ64 for a while but i don't know much about it. In a previous version of PJ64, it said that the graphics were unsupported. Maybe that'll help someone or help someone give me advice. I haven't found out if this rom is good because I got it off Kaza and I can't find a rom verifier thing. If you can, plz give me advice.

jollyrancher

My advice is that if you don't want to be BANNEDoth you should stop talking about downloading roms from Kazzaa. And Battle for Naboo won't work on any current emulator.