What's new

Metroid Prime

onceity

Hey guys, I'm kind of new to the GameCube emulating... but just so we're clear on this... I own a game cube and most of the games I want to be playing on the computer... Im using this for art purposes like taking screenshots of certain parts of the game... and photoshopping them w00t... wait... is that forbiddin? :S if so I will stop my project within a heartbeat... if not.. .thennn, can someone help me? Ive gotten all the games I need allready... jsut none of them work, like the fps goes up to like 30... it doesnt stop it keeps on going down and back up... buuut anyways, yeah the game wont even load, it just stays there... and when I stop the emulation it says something about "unknown opcode" if anyone knows how this problem can be solved... ... I think its the same problem as SSBM buut... Im not too sure, I got that one working. :p Thanks.

ShizZy

Emulator Developer
If you want to get in-game with commercial games, you'll probably have better luck with Dolphin.

Miles Lombardi

yeah i know that one person managed to play prime on his pc with dolphin but itll run really slow. like, mega 7 fps slow. somebody claims to have managed 20 buti ddonnnnnt believe him. oh geat my keyboard is dying. drat that coffee spill!

maickel

when ur not in youre OUT
Miles Lombardi said:
yeah i know that one person managed to play prime on his pc with dolphin but itll run really slow. like, mega 7 fps slow. somebody claims to have managed 20 buti ddonnnnnt believe him. oh geat my keyboard is dying. drat that coffee spill!

hahaha kinda fun reading this...gets ya in a good mood:p
nope its not illigal to printreen youre game an mod it in paintshop..do it all the time..so now youve got two :p
and drinking coffee near the pc..thats asking for trouble..i know it..happens all the freakin time..
ehm bout playing the shit..youll need to play wit dolphin..you can also use wincube..but that sucks more than dolfin..try to install the whole pakkage of dolphin with the new plugin like i do..
when you have an outrages computer you can have a rate of 20/fps but thats like a p4 3.6 ghz almost up to 2g ram double lair and 2 sli slots before youll reach something like that..
but dolphin isnt good enough for playing big comercial games.. !not yet!

greetz

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Why do you reply when you know nothing? Dolphin will NOT play at a decent speed no matter what processor - or computer - you have.

Clements

To posts #1-4: Metroid Prime cannot get in-game with Dolphin. See the compatibility list.