What's new

Metroid Prime-Picture

onceity

hmm... I was wondering... if anyone has gotten Far with Metroid prime on the emulator... if so... I want to know if they could do me a favour? like go to Phendrana Drifts and take a picture of when samus first confronts the rock boss called thermius or something like that... where shes standing like this http://www2.fileplanet.com/images/110000/119478ss_sm.jpg
if thats TOO much for ask for... I will probly throw in like 10 dollars from paypal for it... I REALLY need this... I want to draw it... and the one I have isnt very clear... I would do it myself... but all the Metroid Prime files ive downloaded doesnt work... Im not sure if anyone else have tried it... or even... I dont know... Thanks... in advanced? lol

Clements

Yep, that's a tall order. Metroid: Prime only shows the Intro in Dolphin. Also, getting as far as Phendrana Drifts won't be feasible for many years in any emulator. It may be feasible to extract the movie in the shot you gave from the GCM and play it back possibly using an external tool. Not sure though.

Last edited:

mix

Hmmm...you could try buying S-video which doubles the resolution of the game so the picture would be clearer and then take a picture with a camera. Would that work?

Scorpiove

Clements said:
Yep, that's a tall order. Metroid: Prime only shows the Intro in Dolphin. Also, getting as far as Phendrana Drifts won't be feasible for many years in any emulator. It may be feasible to extract the movie in the shot you gave from the GCM and play it back possibly using an external tool. Not sure though.

That won't be possible due to the fact that it isn't a pre-rendered movie. ;)

Clements

It's the movie you see before battling Thardus. The clue is that you can see Samus in the picture. ;)

Clements

It's one of the best games available on Gamecube. Hell, according to Game Rankings (which takes reviews from many review sites) it is the best Gamecube game.

Scorpiove

Clements said:
It's the movie you see before battling Thardus. The clue is that you can see Samus in the picture. ;)

afaik its not pre-rendered, its just a cinematic sequence running in real time. No actual movie file plays.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Clements said:
It's one of the best games available on Gamecube. Hell, according to Game Rankings (which takes reviews from many review sites) it is the best Gamecube game.
Well, certainly a big seller. Quite popular, yessshhh...
But go look at a review site to get a bigger in-depth look at the game.