What's new

Mere Coincidence About 9/11

bigank

I found this on website, i don't how actually no how valid but it kind of changes people's opinion on 9/11

1) Newyork City has 11 letters

2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.

3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin
Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.

4) George W. Bush has 11 letters.

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:

1) New York is the 11th state.

2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number

3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers.
6+5 = 11

5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1
+ 1 = 11

6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number
911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.

Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:

1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was
254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4
= 11.

3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.

4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers
incident.
Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is
the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic
holy book:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle.
The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo,
while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for
the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was
peace."

That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.

Still uncovinced about all of this..?! Try this and see how you feel
afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first
plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.

2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

3. Change the font size to 48.

4. Change the actual font to WINGDINGS

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Very, very eerie indeed.. especially that last bit.

Though such things are easy to fake as most people don't really bother to actually look things up.

Last edited:

zAlbee

Keeper of The Iron Tail
... Too bad it is far too easy for someone to just make up these kinds of numbers. I'm not going to check on the numbers of passengers, or the actual flight numbers, but that's what makes it so easy to fake ;). Plus I almost guarantee that no one will be able to verify the Quran passage (all signs point to f-f-f-fake). Does anyone remeber the fake Nostradamus prediction about 9/11? :rolleyes:

Also they say the flight number of the first plane to hit was Flight 11. Then they say the flight number was Q33 NY. Which is it? I'm pretty sure some guy just looked for the plane and lined-paper symbols in the Wingdings font and then made it up =P. And the last 2 symbols mean what? A skull and the star of david. This guy is saying the point of 9/11 was death to jews? lol. I guess it can't all work out right? :p

noals

i found that about quran on the net so i also think it's a fake.

Search For: 9.1 - English / M. Picktall

At-Tauba (The Repentance) - (Arabic)
Recite (Baset) - Recite (Hussari) - Recite (Minshawi) - Recite English

9:100 And the first to lead the way, of the Muhajirin and the Ansar, and those who followed them in goodness--Allah is well pleased with them and they are well pleased with Him and He hath made ready for them Gardens underneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide for ever. That is the supreme triumph.

Search For: 9.1 - English / Yusuf Ali

Recite (Baset) - Recite (Hussari) - Recite (Minshawi) - English Translation

9:100 The vanguard (of Islam)- the first of those who forsook (their homes) and of those who gave them aid, and (also) those who follow them in (all) good deeds,- well- pleased is Allah with them, as are they with Him: for them hath He prepared gardens under which rivers flow, to dwell therein for ever: that is the supreme felicity.

Search For: 9.1 - English / M. Asad

Recite (Baset) - Recite (Hussari) - Recite (Minshawi)

9:100 And as for the first and foremost of those who have forsaken the domain of evil and of those who have sheltered and succoured the Faith, as well as those who follow them in [the way of] righteousness - God is well-pleased with them, and well--pleased are they with Him. And for them has He readied gardens through which running waters flow, therein to abide beyond the count of time: this is the triumph supreme!

Search For: 9:1 - English / M. Picktall

Recite (Baset) - Recite (Hussari) - Recite (Minshawi) - Recite English

9:1 Freedom from obligation (is proclaimed) from Allah and His messenger toward those of the idolaters with whom ye made a treaty:

Search For: 9:1 - English / Yusuf Ali

Recite (Baset) - Recite (Hussari) - Recite (Minshawi) - English Translation

9:1 A (declaration) of immunity from Allah and His Messenger, to those of the Pagans with whom ye have contracted mutual alliances:-

Search For: 9:1 - English / M. Asad

Recite (Baset) - Recite (Hussari) - Recite (Minshawi)

9:1 DISAVOWAL by God and His Apostle [is herewith announced] unto those who ascribe divinity to aught beside God, [and] with whom you [O: believers] have made a covenant.

noals

i was thinking about religious propagande <- i dont know this word in english, i hope you understand, that mean a kind of "commercial" or "advertisement"
im not sure about those words either. lol

Bighead

Oversized Cranium
I think it's very interesting. I can't say whether or not I believe any of it, I'm just not closed minded and say that it's all bullshit right away. Some things that happen in life are just more than cooincidence. Most of my information here comes from the news on TV:

Q33 NY is complete bullshit. This was not a flight number, just a child's imaginitive prank to fool all the idiots who see it into believing it. But what can be seen is "NYC" comes up as this. (I love New York City). This is using Webdings, not Wingdings. I thought that was pretty sweet.

For the record, Flight 11 had 92 people on board. The plane was from American Airlines, carrying 81 passengers and 11 crew members. Flight 11 was not Q33 NY.

Flight 77 was carrying 58 passengers, 6 crew members. So, 64 in all (not 65). And it hit the pentagon, not the twin towers. Flight 175 was the other plane to hit the second tower.

As for Nostradamus's prediction, it's fake (as pointed out by the great philosopher trotterwatch).

If you have an open mind and aren't hung up on the fact we are just stupid evolved monkeys with only the purpose to die, then anything is possible. Many truths and beliefs of life were hidden or ridden of by the government in order to gain full control of humanity. I don't believe or disbelieve anything until proven fact or fiction. The whole matter of whether or not the facts of 9/11 are coincidence or not, we'll probably never know.

Last edited:

Bighead

Oversized Cranium
I was told in highschool from a teacher that the fake prophecy was the "real" prophecy. That's pretty sad, it just goes to show what happens when you grow up in a hick town. Luckily I escaped and started to evolve (unlike the people I left behind). I also heard the version of the two birds as well. But as for the whole 11 thing that started this post, it just may be a huuuuuge coincidence, even tho some of it is bogus and inaccurate.

Last edited:

ShadowDamien

Shadow's Secret Clone
t0rek said:
I call this kind of stuff paranoia...

Especially religious paranoia... apparently, when you look at the smoke in a certain way and time it right... you can see the face of Satan... or my English teacher... either way. :devil: uh... I mean :saint:

tye stik

Super Nintendo Wizard
"The Church of Scientology claims that the 9/11 hijackers were brainwashed by psychiatrists, who were the real masterminds behind the attacks"

"Half (49.3%) of New York City residents and 41% of New York citizens overall believe the US Government "knew in advance that attacks were planned on or around September 11, 2001, and that they consciously failed to act," according a the poll conducted by Zogby International from Tuesday August 24 through Thursday August 26, 2004."

Theres some interesting things to read about 9/11 on Wikipedia... the quotes are from the 9/11 conspiracy article.

WhiteX

here it was told that the Q33 wa meant to be the "33th quadrant", where the towers were located...the only thing true to me was the feeling at almost 8 o´clock that it was some kind of weird movie, i woke up to work and at that time i was really poor, we live in a one room place and Michele and i were terrified by that, i went to a tv store who was a client of mine then and all the ppl there were petrified watching the TV feed, i dunno if Bush knew about it at all and i do know that the war that followed it was no "war on terror crap", but i sure as i draw blood if i get cutted know that i felt for that ppl.
Rest in peace, brothers.

Last edited: