What's new

Mega|HTz gets owned

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Watch out guys megahertz is the Tony Montana (scarface) of the irc world!

Session Start: Tue Sep 14 22:20:02 2004
Session Ident: Mega|HTz
[22:20] Session Ident: Mega|HTz ([email protected])
[22:20] <Mega|HTz> my apologies
[22:20] <Mega|HTz> but cpumaster is A REAL DICKHOLE
[22:20] <vampireuk> and dont start with empty fucking threats over irc
[22:20] <vampireuk> you make yourself sound like a even bigger dick
[22:20] <Mega|HTz> i cant have him ddosed trus me
[22:20] <Mega|HTz> trust
[22:20] <vampireuk> no you couldnt
[22:21] <Mega|HTz> if he pissed me off enough i could
[22:21] <vampireuk> no you could not, you are a utter n00b
[22:21] <Mega|HTz> im just mad right now
[22:21] <vampireuk> only kids with no idea about anything start making threats about ddossing
[22:21] <Mega|HTz> thats the anger in me
[22:22] <Mega|HTz> beside im no n00b or kid
[22:22] <vampireuk> yes, let the anger build up until you realise it in a piercing lady like shriek
[22:22] <Mega|HTz> im older than him and i have more power than him
[22:22] <vampireuk> no you do not
[22:23] <Mega|HTz> doesnt matter i will just ignore cpumaster
[22:23] <vampireuk> you have absolutely no say in the emulation scene and no say on irc
[22:23] <Mega|HTz> hes the fucking n00b
[22:23] <Mega|HTz> and no say on irc << how would you know that?
[22:23] <Mega|HTz> you dont
[22:23] <vampireuk> you are not a ircop therefore you have no say
[22:24] <Mega|HTz> doesnt matter im not talking to any of you guys
[22:24] <Mega|HTz> good bye
[22:24] <vampireuk> because you are full of shit and cannot back up your threats
[22:24] <Mega|HTz> tell cpumaster to fuck off for me
[22:24] <Mega|HTz> thanks and be well
[22:24] <vampireuk> tell him youself if you have so much power kid
[22:24] <Mega|HTz> hahhahhahhah
[22:25] <Mega|HTz> nop
[22:25] <vampireuk> scared? ;)
[22:25] <Mega|HTz> your prolly pasting these logs as we speak
[22:25] <vampireuk> I am, try and use your mighty ddos power to stop me
[22:25] <vampireuk> but be warned i carry the mighty sword of prejudice
[22:25] <Mega|HTz> [17:48] * You were kicked by capcom_ (Banned: megahurtz is a dumbass)
[22:25] <Mega|HTz> [17:48] * Attempting to rejoin channel #emulation64
[22:25] <Mega|HTz> [17:48] * Unable to join channel (address is banned)
[22:26] <Mega|HTz> what the fuck?
[22:26] <vampireuk> hahahahahaha
[22:26] <vampireuk> banned :p
[22:26] <Mega|HTz> hahhahhahhahhahhaha
[22:26] <vampireuk> see cpu has more power than you ;)
[22:26] <Mega|HTz> who set this in?
[22:26] <Mega|HTz> cpu?
[22:26] <Mega|HTz> oh man
[22:26] <Mega|HTz> hes gonna get it
[22:26] <vampireuk> roflmao
[22:26] <vampireuk> sure he is
[22:27] <Mega|HTz> nice
[22:27] <Mega|HTz> doesnt matter anyway
[22:27] <vampireuk> sure you will
[22:27] <vampireuk> go get him tiger
[22:27] <vampireuk> rwwar
[22:28] <vampireuk> cpu is still here, come on comical ali, smite him
[22:28] <Mega|HTz> -
[22:28] <Mega|HTz> [17:48] #emulation64 unable to join channel (address is banned)
[22:28] <Mega|HTz> -
[22:28] <Mega|HTz> the bann is still in place
[22:29] <vampireuk> it is
[22:29] <vampireuk> and it will not be lifted, oooh does that make the anger inside you build up, does it make you want to touch yourself
[22:29] <vampireuk> scream!!!!
[22:30] <Mega|HTz> hahhahhahhahhahhaha
[22:30] * Mega|HTz bangs on the desk
[22:30] <vampireuk> he is still here
[22:30] <Mega|HTz> and one more thing vamp
[22:31] <Mega|HTz> you better not post this log on emutalk
[22:31] <vampireuk> i will
[22:31] <Mega|HTz> bitch you better not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[22:31] <vampireuk> stop me ;)
[22:31] <Mega|HTz> daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[22:31] <Mega|HTz> listen man dont do it
[22:31] <Mega|HTz> im serious
[22:31] <vampireuk> will you suck me off if i dont post it?
[22:31] <Mega|HTz> im not talking to you anymore...........
[22:32] <Mega|HTz> ;(
[22:32] <vampireuk> go on, just a little lick of my dick and i wont post it
[22:32] <Mega|HTz> stfu
[22:32] <vampireuk> tasty treats
[22:32] <Mega|HTz> ./ignore vampireuk
[22:32] <Mega|HTz> you go ahead and speak
[22:33] <Mega|HTz> i dont care
[22:33] <vampireuk> go on, lick my salty sack
[22:33] <vampireuk> and it wont be posted
[22:33] <Mega|HTz> cuz im not listening
[22:33] <vampireuk> time to post this log

-Shadow-

Banned
Haha ! He thinks he's something special... what a dumbass :D

Nice one , vamp !

owned2.jpg

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Heheh, I reckon 99% of threats on IRC are meaningless, In fact, 99% of IRC itself is meaningless haha. (I should know, i've been a netadmin of one network for years and am developing IRC based software as I speak...)

This comes to mind-> "Look at me I can threaten someone who lives a few hundred miles away, what a big man I am eh?"

Bottom line, internet threats are worthless regardless of what you use to do it.

Smite me... oh mighty smiter!

Jakob

evil *******
a netadmin eh, what crappy network? nevermind, I don't want to know.

And as to threats.. they're only meaningful if you can carry them out.. I remember back in the day, jackalo and I pissed off some guy named tacobob, he fucking flipped, threatened to kill us with his shotgun(we figured that actually meant he was gonna go uNF his mom though...) Of course I doubt anyone here would have known jackalo, heh, twas in a different scene back then.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Network aint important, experience is, the network i was on about had a regular of 800 users so usually there was something to do, Alas, I lost interest in IRC completely recently. Hence why I can't be bothered going to #emulation64... IRC is just so "lame" after a few years.

Especially when you encounter n00b's every day asking you "HOW DO I REG MY NICK", efnet don't have services so thats forgien to them.

I agree completely that threats are meaningless unless they can be carried out, but really, unless you were stupid enough to give out your home address on IRC the chances of that is remote, IP address means nothing, for instance an AOL user has 172.*.*.* all the time no matter where he/she is in the world... how can you possibly know which country they live in, for that matter why would you even want to threaten an AOLer... it boggles the mind :D

dukenukem

lord freiza
maybe these noobs and the like will make their own high society and attack us with non proper engrish,i have seen many of them ruin the language itself,remeber they can swarm this place at anytime and engrish up every post and thread they make,also remeber they need an educate reply:).

-Shadow-

Banned
dukenukem said:
maybe these noobs and the like will make their own high society and attack us with non proper engrish,i have seen many of them ruin the language itself,remeber they can swarm this place at anytime and engrish up every post and thread they make,also remeber they need an educate reply:).

You see those 100+ Guests on ET ? That are those noobs you mentioned ! They will all soon register at the same time and start a frontal attack ! Go outta there and fight ! :D :D :D

Jakob

evil *******
Sayargh said:
Network aint important, experience is, the network i was on about had a regular of 800 users so usually there was something to do, Alas, I lost interest in IRC completely recently. Hence why I can't be bothered going to #emulation64... IRC is just so "lame" after a few years.

Especially when you encounter n00b's every day asking you "HOW DO I REG MY NICK", efnet don't have services so thats forgien to them.

I agree completely that threats are meaningless unless they can be carried out, but really, unless you were stupid enough to give out your home address on IRC the chances of that is remote, IP address means nothing, for instance an AOL user has 172.*.*.* all the time no matter where he/she is in the world... how can you possibly know which country they live in, for that matter why would you even want to threaten an AOLer... it boggles the mind :D
lol, you've made a few rookie mistakes with dealing with n00bs I see.. First, when a n00b asked a stupid question, use it against them! When they ask for a nickserve, point them to a really irritable ircop on the server they use, otherwise just generally screw them over, they'll either learn fast or fuck off:D

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
the thing is... I _WAS_ the really irritable ircop on the network... I used to kill people all the time haha :)... I see you know about life as an IRCop... you even knew about the NickServe thing which was a common irc newbie mistake, one time someone came in our help room and said they didn't know what a website was... jeez. (not making that up). Naturally... I booted him. :D

good times. good times... [sarcasm] right... [/sarcasm]

What was the original topic about again? :p