What's new

mario sunshine

does someone know something about the book u can see in noki bay
in the mission red coins in a bottle after the right door inside the building???
can dolphin help???

Knuckles

erm.. why won't you search first on the net before asking questions about each things you see in each games?

it's been multiple times you make new threads to ask for people to give you stuff you seem too lazy to do yourself....

OP
timmyhawky
sorry about that
but i was 2 asking if dolphin could help with this
and i don't have permission of my dad 2 download it because he is scary for spyware

Last edited:
OP
timmyhawky
i don't know,
but i think there is a cheating system or so on dolphin so you can get to the book.
sorry for my very baaaaaaad english

ShizZy

Emulator Developer
Dolphin doesn't run Mario Sunshine very well I'm afraid. But anyways, I've beaten the game, and I have no idea what you're referring to. Google it..

Guru64

There's somewhere in a Super Mario Sunshine level a door underwater. You can't open it or go through without hacking. Behind the door, there is an object that looks like a book. It has no purpose and doesn't do anything.

OP
timmyhawky
Guru64 said:
There's somewhere in a Super Mario Sunshine level a door underwater. You can't open it or go through without hacking. Behind the door, there is an object that looks like a book. It has no purpose and doesn't do anything.
yes, all the sites you find with google say useless or that she had heard ever about some japanese teXt in the book
so pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase answer with yes or no, CAN DOLPHIN HELPP???