What's new

mario party 3 hangs

snooper

nintendo fan
When I play mario party 3 it hangs when the turns start , then windows says project64 has caused fatal errors and says it will turn normal on restart.
What should I do now? :(

OP
S

snooper

nintendo fan
I'am using jabo's direct3D 1.6 and my computer specs are Windows XP, amd sempron 3000+, via s3g unichrome pro (k8m800), realtek ac97 for via audio controller, 512 MB ram and 1.8 ghz clocking is this enough info?:unsure:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Why is it that people always leave out the graphics card part, even though it's probably the most important of them all?

So yeah, what graphics card are you using?

OP
S

snooper

nintendo fan
Well I'am using a laptop and it would cost me alot of money isn't there some other way?

Typify

Nolife
Agozer said:
Why is it that people always leave out the graphics card part, even though it's probably the most important of them all?

So yeah, what graphics card are you using?

Ye all blind or something?

Agozer

squall_leonhart said:
its an S3 Unichrome onboard video processor
S3 gives me bad vibes.

More like VIA has 3rd party graphics chip solutions embedded in their line of chipsets.

Agozer

squall_leonhart said:
thats pretty much what the S3 Unichrome is... and seeing as VIA funded S3's revival....
Ugh, why the hell for? It's not like S3 was particularly good before they went under either... then VIA goes and brings them back...

Ok, some OT, back to topic.