What's new

Mario Golf

bluelize

Can anyone help with mario golf which slows down to 20 fps when you are about to take a shot.Ive tried jabos 7.140 which cures the slowdown but you cant see the bottom of the screenwhere the powerbar is thanks.Mark.
P4 1.6GHZ NVIDIA MX400 64 MB TV OUT 40 GB HD 256 MB SDRAM

Clements

Under notes (default plugins) in PJ64 what does it say? Smells like heavy use of the Primary Framebuffer, in which case, there is nothing you do.

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
Re: MARIO GOLF

bluelize said:
It says it is compatible

No under the NOTES (default plugins) it says (gfx slow). A few plugins can speed it up, but then the graphics are quite messed up :( Keep waiting someday it will work great I'm sure.

euphoria

Emutalk Member
bluelize said:
Can anyone help with mario golf which slows down to 20 fps when you are about to take a shot.Ive tried jabos 7.140 which cures the slowdown but you cant see the bottom of the screenwhere the powerbar is thanks.Mark.
P4 1.6GHZ NVIDIA MX400 64 MB TV OUT 40 GB HD 256 MB SDRAM
Jabo's D3D 1.40 is the best plugin for this game by far from what i've experienced. Best setting in my opinion is to change Frame Buffer Emulation to Emulate Clear and just before you take a shot go to camera mode and press L-, R- or Z-trigger and press a button - that way the screen doesn't go black when shooting. For the slowdown i don't know since this doesn't happen to me.