What's new

Man I bet you're all tired of pokemon snap...

McSpermie

Pokemon Snap is frustrating
well I don't have that picture thing that everyone else has....
well I kinda do, but the stuff that is supposed to fix it doesn't work.

I checked the copy framebuffer thing and that didn't work, so I tried the next thing which was getting Glide64 ++ but whenever I finish a level and it says "you have taken 1 photo" before it counts the next photos it crashes.

I've downloaded and reinstalled project64 to see if that was the problem, but was not.

Next I went and got another Pokemon Snap ROM, but that wasn't the case either.

So I have waited 4 days for a confirmation email just to ask for help so if you can I would much appreciate it.

:king:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
IIRC, Project64 1.7 has several fixes for Pokemon Snap, but the way things are now, you're better off not toying with that game.

albert0

What??? PJ64 1.7 is out??? Can your computer support pj64, or is there enough memory space to store the saved game file?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
What??? PJ64 1.7 is out??? Can your computer support pj64, or is there enough memory space to store the saved game file?
I didn't say Project64 1.7 is out, now did I? The development beta build is available to donators only.

Azimer

Emulator Developer
lol. I remember hating Pokemon so much in the past, I literally wrote code to make it break. :) I was so mature!

smcd

lol. I remember hating Pokemon so much in the past, I literally wrote code to make it break. :) I was so mature!

LOL I never did anything that devious though I am not a real fan of Pokemon either.. I still play the GB/GBC/GBA/NDS releases occasionally, though :p

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
Disable Antialiasing before enabling the Copy framebuffer option.
enable it at the end of the course instead of on that screen.

and buy a damn video card that supports it.