What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Majora's Mask HD Texture Pack

OP
ThemeZilla

ThemeZilla

great work ^^ . Hope the 3D project will come ^^

It will, but like I said, I want to finish one project at a time. If I finish the Majora's Mask project, I get to use the textures for the 3D project.

Last edited:

airwide

Looks really great man, both the texures and the 3d model. You got some talent! Really hope youll follow through, Ill be lurking with the thread bookmarked :)

Tommy12

I think majoras mask probably needs its own version of the "Zelda Ocarina of time Community Retexture Project V6 Development Topic" project, as there have been a large number of majoras mask projects (all unfinished I believe), with textures of varying quality and varying styles that deviate varying amounts from the original.

EyeShotFirst

I'd love to help on something like this. I attempted my own pack, but I couldn't imagine where to start. If there is an area you want retextured, or people you want, I could do something like that.

airwide

You got some talent ThemeZilla! Really glad to see this project move along. The only bad thing is that I get a bit anxious that they wont be finished whenever I see a great promising project getting started. The best of luck to you, Ill keep following the progress in the shadows :)

OP
ThemeZilla

ThemeZilla

I am so sorry for not updating, everyone. Time is money, and it's kinda hard to keep up with something when I'm busy with life and business. I'll try my best to keep this project flowing because I REALLY miss doing this stuff. Unfortunately; life kicks you in the ass xD
I am also super pumped to remake Majora's Mask for the PC! That remake is my motivation to make a lot of money; to have a foundation long enough to remake my childhood game, hire a crew, and hopefully submit it to Nintendo to official make it as an actual Zelda franchise. It would be awesome... you guys just gotta hold up till my businesses go somewhere. I'm struggling and risking to reanimate something that Nintendo is ignoring. Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time were the best Zelda games, and it seems the modern generation doesn't realize that, since it's all in the past. I dropped out of high school to become successful and to create. All I'm asking is for patience.