What's new

Mac and Linux Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBZ_GOD

I was just wondering if there is going to be a Mac and Linux port of the Dolphin emu with future releases, as my friend and I would like to play around with the emu and soo how things work on a Mac and linux box.

kage

This has been comented on in the past, and the general consensus seems to be not in the near future anyways. They are currently focusing only on the windows port.

:ninja:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

OP
D

DBZ_GOD

posty_2k3 said:
Read the rules god damnit..

DO NOT

* Request the source code / Porting Dolphin (to linux or mac)

Yeah good one there buddy geez..., i never asked for the source, was only wondering if the makers where going to make a port. Its a simple question, but i guess it was too simple for you, that or too smart for you..

JinXD

DBZ_GOD said:
Yeah good one there buddy geez..., i never asked for the source, was only wondering if the makers where going to make a port. Its a simple question, but i guess it was too simple for you, that or too smart for you..
It's a simple question, which has already been answered!! Like posty_2k3 said, read the RULES !!
Posty_2k3 just copied a line from the rules, which if YOU weren't so simple, would have read before you even posted. Nuff said!

Last edited:

foogy

DBZ_GOD said:

what about solaris? :paperbag:

DBZ_GOD said:
posty_2k3 said:
DO NOT
* Request the source code / Porting Dolphin (to linux or mac)

Read AFTER the '/' in his post, you clearly only read the start which told you not to request the source code. It also says do not request a port to linux or mac

This is in the rules because it has been answered many times before

OP
D

DBZ_GOD

Saying this "Request the source code / Porting Dolphin (to linux or mac)" doesn't quite count , that is very vage if thats what there meaning, and another thing , I'M NOT REQUESTING A PORT MORONS! <--- can you read that or is that too hard to understand?, all my question stated at the begining was that i was just wonderiung if the makers where wanting and or going to make a port, i was NOT requesting one and i was NOT requesting the source code ither. Like come on people this is a basic question i am asking and your turning it into a big thing that its not.

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
Well I guess there is no need to tell the poor guy that a zillion times eh ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.