What's new

little hello and some problems

Holistic

First of all i just want to say hi to u all
im new to the forum although i have been in to emulation for quite a while

ok here goes

On pj64 when i play games like Marioparty2-3 the game runs very good with 59.5 - 61 fps but suddenly in some of the mini games the fps drops down to about 10-12 .... only in 2 of the minigames but still it's pretty annoying
this is no matter if i use Jabo's D3D6 1,5 or Rice's daedalus 4 plugin
can i do something about this

sometimes it even comes to a complete stop...

and then theres the sound... i use jabo's directsound 1,5 or azimer 0.20b ...but still sometimes there are some minor glitches in the sound.... i dont know maybe im being to greedy i dont know but can it be emulated perfectly with no glithces??

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
This is a known issue. You could try eVoodoo and glide64, i didn't notice some problems that appeared in jabo's, but i cannot be totally sure of course.
As for the sound, small glitches sometimes occour and needs sync to sound, but read the readme file before enabling it!

scotty

The Great One
It appears you have a pretty good system, and you have a good graphics card. I say that if worst comes to worst;use 1964, thats what I do if it is choppy, for example Goldeneye is slow on Project 64 for me, but it runs fine on 1964. However Turok games run too fast on 1964, but perfectly on Project 64. My suggestion is, use Jabo's plugins for PJ64 and for 1964 use Jabo's video plugin, Azimers Audio Beta (.4 Beta 2 version), and whatever Input plugin works for you should be fine, I recommend Jabo's or N-Rage's