What's new

List any games you've recently bought

flow``

flow``
So... list the games you've recently bought and what kind of deal you got (if any)

I picked up some saturn games today from ebay, Panzer Dragoon Saga ($125), House of the Dead ($15) and Batman, Virtua Fighter Remix, and Saturn Bomberman for $15 for all three

So what have you bought recently? What system and price?

KingVendrSnatch

無感覚
Kingdom Hearts II PS2 49.99 back in late March.

I did Pre-Order Final Fantasy XII CE a few weeks ago.

Im probably going to pick up Final Fantasy VII : Dirge of Cerberus before too long as well.

Allnatural

Nothing in August (yet). Looks to be a bumper crop of quality titles starting in September. Have to seperate the "must haves" from the "it can wait," lest my wallet cry...

rcgamer

the old guy
ive bought flashback the quest for identity complete with manual and case for my genesis, got a good buy it now price on ebay i think it was 5 dollars and like 3 for shipping.

ikari warriors for 3 on ebay for my nes.

ghouls and ghosts for 14 (thats including shipping) for the genesis. it gos for a lot more than that a lot of times. not the greatest deal but i love the game and it was complete with case and manual.

revenge of shinobi for 8(again thats including shipping) complete with case and manual for genesis.

boogerman for genesis for 11 (yeah includes shipping) complete with case and manual.

out of this world complete with case and manual for 5 for genesis on half.com. a great deal really if you look at prices the regular ebay had for just the cartridge.

i also got a super nes with 6 games for 35. games were mortal kombat 1,2,3 starfox, pilot wings and actraiser.

not the greatest deals ive ever had but i cant complain.

tye stik

Super Nintendo Wizard
Resident Evil 4... what an awesome game btw. I've had it for 2 days and I've logged 14 hours on it... that says something. I guess it says that I havent been out of my bedroom for 2 days and I should probably take a shower.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
tye stik said:
Resident Evil 4... what an awesome game btw.
YES.

Although it's a bit un-Resident Evil -like, which is sort of a letdown in some way. Still, a very minor gripe compared to how badass the game is.

Lord Darkstorm

Great sage, equal of heaven
This week, I've bought:

POP : sands of time (GC) £5
POP : Warrior Within (GC) £5
Epheramal Fantasia (PS2) £12
Mystic Quest (GB) £2

legend of zelda

Just another Zelda fan
i haven't bought any games recently cuz i'm trying to save up for a wii and some games for it. The last game i bought though was battlefield 2 and the special forces expansion for PC back in the summer and i have to say, it's pretty addictive, i've been playing it almost every day. I just started a new account though cuz i screwed up my weapon unlocks. Right now i'm only a freakin' sergeant, it sucks, but at least i got the weapon unlocks right this time. Any of you guys play that game still?

Zoomer

Haven't bought any console games since Zelda Four Swords for GC.

For the PC I bought Elder Scrolls: Oblivion just a few months ago. Holy crap - whatta' game !

tye stik

Super Nintendo Wizard
The last game i bought though was battlefield 2 and the special forces expansion

I ordered that game with my computer... I heard that the game 'sucks' now because of buggy patches?

legend of zelda

Just another Zelda fan
tye stik said:
I ordered that game with my computer... I heard that the game 'sucks' now because of buggy patches?
yeah, sort of. the biggest problem with the newest patch is that servers crash alot during play, especially the 64 people ones. should be fixed with the 1.4 patch coming out soon though. It's still fun though.

Allnatural

tye stik said:
Allnatural, let me know if Xenosaga III is worth getting... I'm an RPG fan.
Well, if you enjoyed the first two it's a no-brainer. If you haven't played the first two, don't bother.