What's new

Leaving

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Damnit, I had 1,999 last time I looked so obviously I assumed it was 2,000... bugger :p

Might have something to do with the fact emutalk appeared to die on me for several minutes. Yay there it is.

I'm well proud of that, fortunatly not all of the last 1,000 posts was in this thread... only 99% ;)

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
This thread is really derailed from its original purpose now hasn't it... just let this thread be a lesson to all those who would follow in N64 4 Life's footsteps, if you join then quit so fast nobody cares, pretty simple really - and we'll end up mocking you and it'll turn into a general thread :p

Still, this thread got to 5 pages, 5 bloody pages! damned impressive but it has also destroyed n64 4 lifes extremely minimal reputation and makes him the laughing stock... wonder if it was worth it... :D

Last edited:

Allnatural

ScottJC said:
Still, this thread got to 5 pages, 5 bloody pages! damned impressive but it has also destroyed n64 4 lifes extremely minimal reputation and makes him the laughing stock... wonder if it was worth it... :D
I think it gave him the attention he wanted. Were this one of my forums I would have closed it the moment I saw it.

Regardless, I doubt he'll return.

Martin

Administrator
Allnatural said:
I think it gave him the attention he wanted. Were this one of my forums I would have closed it the moment I saw it.

Regardless, I doubt he'll return.
Well, we need some "maximalred material" sometimes to cheer us up, so I left this one open :p

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
/me gets the Huggies and Enfamil for this member.

I'm guessing CKemu would throw a party if I left.:p And I know all of you would too.;) But I'm here to torture, ask some of the people here, I know how to make waves.:evil: On a serious note, I'm hoping this guy really decides NOT to come back. With the amount of time I spend on emulators themselves (they can tend to be temporamental babies at times) I don't have any need for anymore babies. If he were written in code, he'd probably be VURecompiler in it's current state.:p

Last edited:

Nin_10_Dough

:bye3:

When I feel the need to leave a message board, I just leave. Due to my posting habits, I wouldn't be missed <----- I need a hug :p

revl8er

That Damn Good
This would have to be the first time I have ever seen anyone try to get attention the way he did. I wonder if he is even reading these posts to tell you the truth. I mean like anyone actually cares about him wanting to leave, I could understand if it were a moderator, then we might try and convince him to stay. This was a pretty funny, though pointless, thread IMO.

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
The evilness of a member grows a lot when he gets 1000 posts. Soon I'll be joining you bastards!!! :p

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Talking about being evil... Who's gonna close that thread? More than 50 replies and 500 views for someone without even a month in here is... well, ridiculus!