What's new

language pack erorrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

karth95

Lord of the Cats
This is a list of issues with the language packs, if you want it in the main bug report format let me know. This is with Rice's 11-08 build running on win2k sp4.

When you first load 1964, the tabs in the properties screen are not populated. You can get them to populate by selecting an alternate language file, then going back to your lang of choice.

When you do switch language files, it loads object #77 (lag) as both Video Settings and LAG under the netplay menu. It doesn't display the CTRL-V next to the entry in the plug-ins menu either.

Also, apparently under XP it just shows black tabs instead of showing the text. Gent is reasearching this.

OP
karth95

karth95

Lord of the Cats
Well, it seems that only the default load of "english" is having issues, because if you select Alt-English, or make a copy of the main english file and rename it, and select that, then close the program, it loads that fine. It's only when you leave it at the default "english" that it doesn't load text for the tabs.

OP
karth95

karth95

Lord of the Cats
Gent confirms that it does this. Once he switches to an alt. lang pack, the tabs are populated, on win XP.

Last edited:

Rice

Emulator Developer
I know what's going on, it will be fixed. (My Windows XP just won't start anymore, I hope I can get it back soon.)

Status
Not open for further replies.