What's new

Kill Bill

Macca

The movie overall was fucking amazing.

Some of the shots were absolutely stunning with the use of contrasting colours (snow scene anyone), then there were the fight scenes, the anime story, the crazy music which fit the movie so perfectly, and of course tarrintinos trademark directions.

Can't wait for feburary for Volume 2, and then the multiple dvd releases.

Oh and the splitting the movie up into 2 was a great idea, they have made it work great so far, no complaints from me.

Xade

Irrelevant Insight
If Resevoir Dogs, Pult Fiction et al were 5 out of 5, Kill Bill would be... ?

I'm considering seeing it. Little skeptical at the moment.

Remote

Haven't seen it yet but planning on doing so in a nearby future, anyways Resorvair Dogs was a perfect 10 but Pulp Puction really isn't a a perfect 10. More like a 9... ;)

OP
Macca

Macca

just cause you like pulp/res doesnt mean you will necessarily like it, sure its tarrintino but while there are alot of similarities, there are also alot of differences.

if i had to rate it, i would give it a 9.5 atm (definatley gonna see this again before vol 2), it was a great movie imho, but that doesnt mean everyone will like it (thought it is going pretty well at imdb, #103 atm) :p

and yes, pulp is a 10.

blizz

sorry but Pulp Fiction is overrated, it's good but not that good.

anywho I hope to see kill bill soon

blizz

saw Kill Bill, it's overrated too imo,

there's some great scenes in it, and the snow scene was a let down after the shaw brother homage before it, which was amazing but what do you expect when Yuen Wo-Ping (He directed Drunken Master) did all the choregraphy in Kill Bill. I was rooting for Lucy Liu in the snow scene not Uma Thurman, which is almost criminal when you think what they did to Uma's character.

anywho some great bits but overall a let down.

Remote

I have to say on the contrary, overall great flick with little or no disappointments. Great cast, solid soundtrack and nicely put together into a perfect 10. Although this Hollywood trend of letting us wait, in this case vol 2, is getting annnoying...

Quentin certaninely knows what's he doing. :D

dave_luther

Dangerous Dave
i thought it was a good movie overall, snow scene was a bit of a let down, she kills lucy liu in 2 secs, far too quickly, theres a big build up and nothing much happens. its funny when she break dances and is cutting all their feet off.

DB7

F**KING SHITE.

Sorry but how can anyone like this movie, its poorly edited, yes I know its meant to be jumpy but it just isn't smooth.

The fight sences were good but if i want to see comedy blood spray I'll go and see a George A. Romero zombie movie.

Best bits of the film were the stars and the Bruce Lee tribute outfit that Uma wears.