What's new

Keep goin' guys!!!Also, And i need a little help!

punisher001

Everyone gets what he deserves
Hi everyone! First of all i have to say that the emuscene is awesome (i am not new to the scene ;-), but i am
new at forums!), a very big THANKS to F|RES and ector for writting one of the best GC emus, keep goin' and
i hope you will keep coding Dolphin till' end! We will always support you! I really admire you! Also, guys i have
some questions which i hope you can answer!
1)I try to run on Dolphin v1.02 Luigi's Mansion USA (Id= GLME)
but when i get to title screen where writes "Press Start", i press Start and then it freezes! Nothing happens! I
mean the game freezes not the whole program! That's happens cause emulator isnt implemented or there
is a problem with this particularly dump? I have reard somewhere that Luigi's Mansion PAL (id= GLMP) works
fine on Dolphin v1.02! Is that true?
2)I really wonder how the project is goin'! Many days have passed since we heard Dolphin news so i request
Dolphin team to post some news, a sign that you are still alive, and please update the site frequently if you
can!!! Only If you want! I know it's boring but give a try! At least update the site once in a month!
3)And the last two questions! Will dolphin take advantage of 64-bit CPUs and the
new CPUs with double core? If that happens, there will be an amazing speed increase, am i wrong?
And two suggestions to Dolphin team! Code frame limit and NEVER GIVE UP!
When the next release will be?(Just a joke! i know that such questions are forbbiden :) )

See ya guys and a big thanks to all of you working and help on Dolphin,
Punisher001

My PC:
CPU: Intel Pentium 4
Speed: 3 GHz
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics Card: nVidia GeForceFX 5600
Mainboard: Asus P4C800

Pky

1)I try to run on Dolphin v1.02 Luigi's Mansion USA but when i get to title screen where writes "Press Start", i press Start and then it freezes! Nothing happens! I
mean the game freezes not the whole program! (Id= GLME)

Actually, you can't pass through there.

2)I really wonder how the project is goin'! Many days have passed since we heard Dolphin news so i request Dolphin team to post some news, a sign that you are still alive, and please update the site frequently if you
can!!! Only If you want! I know it's boring but give a try! At least update the site once in a month!

They are free to do what they want, you can't order them.

3)And the last two questions! Will dolphin take advantage of 64-bit CPUs and the new CPUs with double core? If that happens, there will be an amazing speed increase, am i wrong?
And two suggestions to Dolphin team! Code frame limit and NEVER GIVE UP!
When the next release will be?

The first question i can't answer it but the second is the same that in the second question...