What's new

Kazaa or Kazaa lite

Harteex

Harteex das Brot
Kazaa = Spyware
Kazaa lite = No spyware

get Kazaa Lite... nah... WinMX is better anyway...

iq_132

Banned
Kazaa lite... It's half the download size and doesn't have about a million spy-ware programs bundled with it.

Stezo2k

S-2K
i never really liked winmx, most fings i find on it dont have any slots, it kinda sux :( pretty good for finding things tho. Kazaa lites good but when u find software, its usually fake.

Stez

RPGlover12

Agree dude i sometimes download a program for an example and it turns out to be somethin else at all so it just misleads ya sometimes and dats pretty shite though

OP
Neo2x

Neo2x

Shadow Clan Member
So for example: If I want to get ISOS is WinMX better than Kazaa Lite.

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
The only problem I have been seeing with downloading iso's on WinMX is that most of them are in queue and I don't have the patience to wait for them to open up.

Stezo2k

S-2K
2bzy4ne1 said:
The only problem I have been seeing with downloading iso's on WinMX is that most of them are in queue and I don't have the patience to wait for them to open up.

yeah, i'd probably use it a hell of a lot more if there wasnt any cues. still a nice lil prog tho, wouldnt recomend it for 56k'ers tho

Stez

Eagle

aka Alshain
You people are too impatient, I use IRC for ISOs and WinMX for MP3s. Both have queues, you just have to wait on them. Leave them to download overnight. If you have a 56k modem you shouldnt be doing either anyway.