What's new

Kal online , its free

rcgamer

the old guy
have you guys tried this game. kal online its a free mmorpg. The graphics are excellent for a free game, better than everquests. movement is point and click and you use the direction arrow keys for looking around. oh yeah did i mention it was free. here is a link to the english site and a screenshot. so far the only down side is the lack of characters available.

http://www.kalonline.com/index.asp

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I got some SQL error when I tried, guess i'll try later. I'll give anything a go.

OP
rcgamer

rcgamer

the old guy
after going back ingame i noticed that ccc(im guessing he is the gm ) said he deleted the database so no one can sign up at the moment. im sure it will be back up later.

OP
rcgamer

rcgamer

the old guy
here are some more screens. theres a lot of people that are playing this game.

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
Look just like the other crappy MMOs, its people sitting around trying to amass gold by selling useless things at exorbinant prices. If I ever resume my MMO playing, it will continue to be City of Heros, which has none of that junk.

Guru64

Looks great. Gonna check it out.

EDIT: This rocks! I'm at level 5 now.

Last edited:

LaLLe

Dolphin Lover
thx i´ll try it :)

Edit:

I realy like it cause its 4 free and u have quests ;)

Letz meet in game... all we need is a nice Time so we can party ;)

Last edited:

Shpongled

News Junkie
I quit playing Final Fantasy XI about 2 months ago... MMORPG = Time-consuming.

For the amount of time it takes to get from level 40-50 in Final Fantasy XI, I could possibly walk from one side of the United States to the other, or completely read and understand 3 encyclopedias.

Anyway, just don't get addicted. =:p