What's new

kaillera online problem...aaaghhh, help~!

Tora

3V1L N3K0 D00D <|>_<|>
>.< this is really weird.... ever since about 3 hours ago my ping shot up. normally my ping on there is like 14 ms. now its at like 500+~!!!!!!! im so annoyed. nothing has lagged at all and my net connection is at the normal speed. but on any kaillera client i have an incredibly high ping. i even got on irc and my ping is low. i deleted pj64k and then downloaded it again but that didnt help either. has anyone had this problem before? anybody know how to fix it?

i can join only a few servers cuz like none of them let people with pings so high in. i joined one that would let me and heres a shot of my ping ^^;

hotquik

lol

check the process running on your computer, some of them must be dl/ul information.
If this doesn't work, try the Windows universal solution: reset your computer :satisfied

Davemc

Dave
I play on servers where I get pings of 20 for everything. Gives quite an advantage, just a shame I am shit at all games.

OP
Tora

Tora

3V1L N3K0 D00D <|>_<|>
hotquik said:
lol

check the process running on your computer, some of them must be dl/ul information.
If this doesn't work, try the Windows universal solution: reset your computer :satisfied

did both of those and no luck. i just checked and my ping went way down to like 100 something. but thats still frickin high

OP
Tora

Tora

3V1L N3K0 D00D <|>_<|>
yay! i believe i figured it out. it wuz the dam windows updater thingy. of course ~_~ basically the reason why my ping rate shot up to 2000 wuz cuz the windows updater wuz downloadin updates and then when it wuz finished it lowered to 100 something ms cuz there wuz still a connection between it and the microsoft server. so after installing the updates and rebooting my ping is back down to 10-17 ms ^_^ yay