What's new

JFG Issue With PJ64 1.5 Final

Paler

I Have A Issue With JFG With The PJ64 1.5 Final. If Anyone Can Help Me, Please Talk me whats wrong. See The Image that I have capture. Sorry For My Bad English But I am Spanish

OP
Paler

Paler

I Try To Force Depth Enable and nothing. with PJ64 1.4 if I try force depth enable it fix the problem but in PJ64 1.5 final not work.And I want to know why

OP
Paler

Paler

I was always enable to play JFG with my specs but in this release of PJ64 I have this problem. My Specs Are:

AMD Duron 700Mhz
TNT 2 Model 64 32Mb
128Mb of Ram
20Gb of hard disc free
30.82 denotator drivers for nvidia for XP
Windows XP Professional
Sound Blaster Live 5.1

sk8bloke22

roll for life
very possible ur some of the hacks for tnt2's were removed. although im not positive. isnt there a setting for older cards? maybe that will fix it.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
sorry, paler (i was just thinking back to pj64 1.4). im in the same situation,but i have a Radeon 7000. This would eliminate the possibilities of the lack tnt2 hacks causing this.

Jabo

Emulator Developer
During the lengthy period of testing, it was determined that a few large changes had to take place in the handling of depth buffering to fix issues with GeForce 3,4 and newer ATI Radeon cards, so if you had to use "Force Depth Compare" or "Force Depth Enable" to use the plugin in the past, chances are that will no longer fix things in 1.5, it was a give and take scenario, updating drivers might help

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Khan Artist, surprisingly, both roms work just as well as each other, both has the same gfx error.

i think ill just use new pj with old gfx

OP
Paler

Paler

I know now why is the problem. the problem is because Jabo plugin 1.5 cannot change the geometry transforms. only you can with the advanced settings of the jabo plugin disable internal geometry trasform and here is the error: you cannot disable the external geometry transform that make the lines in JFG. one more time SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH GUYS BUT I AM SPANISH. If anyone doesnot understand me please reply

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
i might have misunderstood you, but disabling internal transform = turning on external transform. Not disabling internal means that you are not using external.

plus, its not that, external is even worse, even juno is screwed.