What's new

Jet Force Gemini Protection

Paler

I Want To Say That The Rom Jet Force Gemini (U) & (E) [!] isn't playable because the protection in 1964 0.8.4/0.8.5 isn´t broken. Rice or Schibo, Can you fix it when you have time please?.Only I want to say this.I want to see JFG in 1964 because it is the faster emulator I have see.

Johann

Chankast rocks ^^
It works fine for you because you sure emulate the kiosk rom.

Nope, it's the US version.
I verify all my roms with GoodN64.

Maybe you don't have the RSP activated, just like LD says.

Kid A

Nevermind
Sorry my english.
If you don´t have the cracked version of Jet for Gemini, try this. Play the rom with Project64. Save the game in first level.
Then Play the rom with 1964 and use the "Import Project64 save state". The save state must be unzipped.
Ok, I hope this works.

OP
Paler

Paler

Stez I,m using 1964 0.8.5 and the rsp plugin from pj64 1.5.I'm not silly and if you see the Ini file it says: Almost Playable (cann't shoot)

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
everyone here except paler: have you guys actually tried to play? or did you just load the rom (were talking about Jet Force Gemini (U) [!]), see the title screen and came here and posted? 'cuz theres a difference between playable and running. I also get the same results as paler, the game is perfect except you cannot shoot.

Valek

I have never tried to get JFG working on any emulator, simply because I have the actual game for the ACTUAL n64 :/ Its probobly one of the best games I have ever played for the n64. (If you can ignore the in-game lag in some large levels)

conkerman

conkerman
ive played it pretty far on pj1.5 (past where the protection is, i.e. there is the 8th panel to shoot and then you free the things and can advance to the next level).. so why not just use pj64 1.5
conkerman

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
conkerman said:
ive played it pretty far on pj1.5 (past where the protection is, i.e. there is the 8th panel to shoot and then you free the things and can advance to the next level).. so why not just use pj64 1.5
conkerman

you dont have to tell us. Paler is the first to figure out how to play JFG on pj64 (the cracked one), and he stated why he wants to use 1964 already. Me, well, you know i use pj64 alot ;)

Valek

Dont you EVEN begin to say shit to me. What the hell do you think ROMs are? They are pirated games.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
thats what he meant, Valek.

if you are here, you probably (99.99% chance) have something pirated. We are on the same pirate boat.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Valek said:
Dont you EVEN begin to say shit to me. What the hell do you think ROMs are? They are pirated games.

My point exactly. You got on him for having the rom and pointing out that you owned it.

:plain2: