What's new

Jeremy McGrath Supercross 2000 (U) [!] is playable

bryantonline

Old School 1964
Use these settings.. The bike is not shown, but you can still play. Also, you can mess with the CF, if you run it at 3, it shouldn't lock up for you. Also, if you turn off CP1 Unusable Exceptions, the bike will be shown, at the cost of intermittent pauses, and random hangs. Also, I have a screenshot of the Demo Mode, and 1 of me playing while being able to see the bike.

The Siskoo

if you turn off CP1 Unusable Exceptions with the last beta 2003.12.05, the games works without freeze. If I turn on CP1 Unusable Exceptions, the game freeze.

Then the games works for me, with Rice Daedalus 5.2.0, Schibo's Audio 1.2 and CP1 Unusable Exceptions Off. If you can test this.

Like that this game will be fixed and duncan could put this game playable.

waiting confirmation...

schibo

Emulator Developer
The Siskoo said:
if you turn off CP1 Unusable Exceptions with the last beta 2003.12.05, the games works without freeze. If I turn on CP1 Unusable Exceptions, the game freeze.

Then the games works for me, with Rice Daedalus 5.2.0, Schibo's Audio 1.2 and CP1 Unusable Exceptions Off. If you can test this.

Like that this game will be fixed and duncan could put this game playable.

waiting confirmation...

ok ..Interesting... a game that still wants CP1 unusable exceptions off. I will have to debug this.

OP
B

bryantonline

Old School 1964
Same for me Siskoo.. Awaiting a debug from schibo.. Thnx for trying this Siskoo.. I use same plugins for games that don't work. These two plugins seem to boot games better than the rest. Whether they run or not, is a different story.

The Siskoo

It was a pleasure Bryantonline. No problem. :)

Atm, rice daedalus 5.2.0 and jabo's direct3d6 1.5.1 are great for me. And Schibo's Audio is very good.

These 2 programmers are very strong.