What's new

Janet's Flopping Flasher

OP
sheik124

sheik124

Emutalk Member
after loading MSN Messenger, a link about the story said that it was infact planned and that a red lace garment was supposed to be under the gladiator outfit but that justin tore it off too, and its obvious too, did you hear the last lines of that song?

Trotterwatch

I can't see what the big deal is here. I mean I can understand if she did a Sharon Stone type reveal of her beaver it'd be a different issue (though I do advocate hot women doing that - Ms Jackson doesn't do much for me - looks like Michael pre-bleach IMO :)).

Storm in a C cup or something.

2fast4u

i find it mildly amusing how america is obsessing about this kind of shit. how i hate celebrities and all that useless crap.

Eagle

aka Alshain
I have to say I think they should go ahead with the prossocution. If they had wanted to do a stunt where he ripped a piece off her cloths but some part of it remained, it should have been discussed with the wardrobe people, the stunt director, and the television producers. They did it as a publicity stunt and should be punished for it. Kids were watching this show worldwide and it puts parents in a very difficult position to have to explain this too them while watching TV. Its something that parents should explain to their children around the age of 14 not something they should learn from watching football. And for those of you that say this has nothing to do with sex, well I pity you because thats all its about.

The ironic thing is that this one nipple flash is getting more attention than the guy who danced stark naked in the middle of the field.

Oh and vamp I find that very offensive. You dont need to be flaming people's religion and I'm getting tired of it. I dont talk bad about your religion so I'll ask you not to talk bad about mine. Alpha your sig is no better.

Last edited:

dukenukem

lord freiza
Well i see it as a publicity stunt but am appauled it wasn't beyonce that would do that:(,i can see why people would get upset over it because they definately don't expect some t&a showing up.Hopefully something like this will happen later on but with beyonce this time:).(side note is vamp really banned because it says banned under his name?)

Last edited:

blizz

Eagle said:
I have to say I think they should go ahead with the prossocution. If they had wanted to do a stunt where he ripped a piece off her cloths but some part of it remained, it should have been discussed with the wardrobe people, the stunt director, and the television producers. They did it as a publicity stunt and should be punished for it. Kids were watching this show worldwide and it puts parents in a very difficult position to have to explain this too them while watching TV. Its something that parents should explain to their children around the age of 14 not something they should learn from watching football. And for those of you that say this has nothing to do with sex, well I pity you because thats all its about.

The ironic thing is that this one nipple flash is getting more attention than the guy who danced stark naked in the middle of the field.

Oh and vamp I find that very offensive. You dont need to be flaming people's religion and I'm getting tired of it. I dont talk bad about your religion so I'll ask you not to talk bad about mine. Alpha your sig is no better.

You're a Christian? Oh I'm sorry. Not for Vampy and Alpha but because you're a Christian :devil:

OP
sheik124

sheik124

Emutalk Member
dukenukem said:
side note is vamp really banned because it says banned under his name?)
lol, he isn't banned, he is just messing around (can't you see he is a mod :))

i didn't say i had anything against it, its just that things like this shouldn't be on national tv when 2 mil people are watching, especially when your 10 year old sister who still thinks boys are ewwwww and thinks sex is a bad word is watching, things like that belong on playboy and hispanic channels

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever

I didn't say a word about your religion, I said christian folk. There are many many religions that can be classed as christians and lets face it, its the truth. Right wing religous groups always kick up a big fuss about this kind of thing. No flames just the truth.

Eagle

aka Alshain
You said Christian folk, that means Christians. You didnt say certain Christian extremists, you just said Christians. Its a stereo type that encompasses less that 5% of the christian religion but you didnt mention that, you just said "Christian Folk". You could just as easily say that Jews or Muslims or any other religion raises the same fuss but you singled out christianity.

aprentice

Eagle said:
You said Christian folk, that means Christians. You didnt say certain Christian extremists, you just said Christians. Its a stereo type that encompasses less that 5% of the christian religion but you didnt mention that, you just said "Christian Folk". You could just as easily say that Jews or Muslims or any other religion raises the same fuss but you singled out christianity.

vamp is welsh =p

Eagle

aka Alshain
aprentice said:
vamp is welsh =p

I dont fucking care if vamp is welsh it doesnt give him the right to put down my beliefs or anyone elses.

Anyway back to the topic. Someone sent me a link of the actual image. It went by too fast for me to see on TV but apparently she was wearing something underneath and Ive seen swimsuits that show more so I take back what I said about the Janet/Justin thing. It really isnt anything to fuss about.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/040203/photos_ts_afp/040203063258_s52ch7jx_photo0

Last edited:

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
I dont see what the big freaking deal is, i didn't see the halftime show, so i downoaded it, you saw her boob for like, 1.2 seconds, and her nipple was pretty much completely covered by that ugly silver star thing anyways.

Clements

My Philosophy: Once you've seen TubGirl/Goatse a few times, almost nothing offends!

My more serious Philosophy: A Breast is a part of any mammal's body, in which a gland is located to provide nutrition for offspring.

Nothing wrong with that at all, it's just that random historical religious guy back in the year dot proclaimed that the human body is something to be ashamed of and that has stuck. Animals run around without clothes and no one bats an eyelid, yet when Janet exposes her breast accidentally, there is contraversy. I really don't give a toss, to be frank, if she was starkers.