What's new

Jabo's nVidia OpenGL

xirnibor

how do i find this driver, and once downloaded, what directory do i install it to? i tried some glide3x.dll in my subdirectory of plugins, but i can't get nething to show up in Graphics, Rendering device?? i have a geforce 2(nvidia)-Thanks, R

jollyrancher

Don't bother with this plugin... it's way outdated and Jabo's default 1.5 video plugin is better in every respect. I know the title implies it's a "nvidia plugin" it's just that the new 1.5 plugin is also geared towards geforce.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
It's called "nVidia OpenGL " because it uses nVidia specific extensions (requires nVidia drivers)... this plugin never reached the level of the D3D one, was discontinued and is not supported, but if you really want it was available with version 1.3 of Project64.

OP
X

xirnibor

thanx for the reply. i have a p3(celeryrod)running 256ram with geforce2(32mb) but the banjo tooie locks sometimes?? is there something i can do from my end to help this??

bodie

yep locks frequently .. you're just experiencing what we all are .. so it has nothing to do with your celery rod :)

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DILDO64.gif

Stezo2k

S-2K
xirnibor said:
thanx for the reply. i have a p3(celeryrod)running 256ram with geforce2(32mb) but the banjo tooie locks sometimes?? is there something i can do from my end to help this??

i think its a known problem, the new version of 1964 should do it :)

/me is waiting for the release :)

Stez

OP
X

xirnibor

Stezo, I tried running 1964 yesterday, it seems so much more basic than the project64-version 072/with patch 073. Now here is a question for you guys. Which is the better processor to run these emulators on? The Pentium 4 or Amd Athalon XP?? I thought the P4 would be better since it has 400mhzfsb with 512k, and the AMD supports like 266fsb with 256k? Any thoughts would be great!

Stezo2k

S-2K
athlon xp is better than pentium, a athlon XP@ 1000mhz is the equivilant to a 1200mhz pentium 4, get me? And also pentium 4's also have probs with some games/emus and requires a patch to fix

Stez

crhylove

Banned
i do wish there were more opengl plugs, just so we could boycott some MS proprietary stuff. i know i know, i'm not trying to start a flame war, but YES ms are bad guys compared to the linux community.

rhy