What's new

I've found the Triforce on Windows Vista LOL

Miretank

Lurking
HAHAHAHAHA OHGOD I've found the TRIFORCE :D

Find it yourself: if you got the 5536 build, look for a dll called objsel.dll and open it with ResHacker.

Wonder if MS and Nintendo are partners now :D

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
That's not Vista you're using, its obvious because you have the Start button with the "Start" Text and it says in the corner windows professional. Plus the desktop icons don't look like they do on Vista either.

So i'm inclined to believe the triforce image is fake too. Here's a screenshot of what Vista looks like.

Last edited:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Thought i'd humor miretank, did a search for the file "objsel.dll" and wow, turns out it doesn't exist who woulda thought? :D

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
What the hell you were thinking Miretank? :p

3D17: OMG 100K |\/|Y P057 #

Last edited:
OP
Miretank

Miretank

Lurking
¬_¬
Of course I am not using vista :p well, the dll doesn't exist? XD LOL
Anyways it's not fake! I am serious! :D Download the 5536 resources at joejoe.org site and you'll see that image in the package! :)

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Vista's search doesn't bother to search through system32, had to look for it manually (bugger me for trusting vista).

Ok, you win I did find the a triforce looking thing in the dll, but I am still not that impressed by it, its not yellow and therefore imo it isn't the triforce. Totally not worth the effort.

legend of zelda

Just another Zelda fan
wtf? How the hell would you just happen to stumble upon something like this? I'm sure you heard about this somewhere else, funny nonetheless. I'll bet Microsoft's going to be sued by nintendo in about a month.

Hey, do you still play Diablo 2? I still play it occasionally, fun game. Sorcs are so overpowered though.

OP
Miretank

Miretank

Lurking
:p
That triangle may not be yellow in the dll, maybe MS desaturated it fearing that Nintendo would sue them? :rolleyes: