What's new

Is there a good audio plugin I can use that wont screw up my games?

Skull_Kid

Right now I'm trying to use Azmirs HLE Audio with 1964 and the sound is crackling and its screwing up the openings and other part for a lot of games. Also I'm using Jabos Direct 3D 8 and N Rage for the controller plugin if that matters.

Last edited:

tailslol

it can be just a sinc pb... just activate the audio sync or use jabo direct sound 1.6 if its stable or zilmar audio plugin

OP
S

Skull_Kid

None of the plugins I tried are stable and the defualt one crackles really badly. Also turning on RSP doesn't do anything. I'm using the one that came with Project 64. Should I change it or what?

tailslol

try to enable sound sync when you are playong at a game... witch are your version of plugs and witch hardware you use please

OP
S

Skull_Kid

tailslol said:
try to enable sound sync when you are playong at a game... witch are your version of plugs and witch hardware you use please

Jabo's Direct 3D8 1.6 (Rice's Video will not run the Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 2 opening), Azimers HLE Audio v0.56 WIP 2.

My hardware is 7800 GT, two gigs of ram, and an Athlon 64 X2 3800.

tailslol

and the soundcard?and dont use some wip version sometime they are untested... use the one from pj64 1.6 i think it can play fine i hope

OP
S

Skull_Kid

tailslol said:
and the soundcard?and dont use some wip version sometime they are untested... use the one from pj64 1.6 i think it can play fine i hope

I have an X-FI but its not set up at the moment, so I'm using onboard sound (A8N SLI Premium). Also, I have the same problems with Jabos audio and 1964.

Last edited:

tailslol

sorry realy dunno the solution... all should be fine ... but dunno wy it bug... try to update driver or... sorry for dont help